Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't sold until "he will be albino. And gringo!" then I became excited with "if they work on this long enough they will find where herpes began"

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RsvGslI_KcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yessss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuckin' Adama is in this season? AWWWYEAAAAH
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And the son of T. HANKS
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You know, that fucker has actually kind of grown on me post-beer/pizza'ing of the Good Guys.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He is not bad in Orange County and his stint as the priest in Mad Men.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I've been watching Bones while I run on the treadmill. It's actually pretty entertaining. I can see why Fox gave it a multi-season pick-up a few years ago. Emily Deschanel has dem tet tet's.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I've been watching Bones while I run on the treadmill. It's actually pretty entertaining. I can see why Fox gave it a multi-season pick-up a few years ago. Emily Deschanel has dem tet tet's.
                    It slips in and out of quality but I've enjoyed it. And yeah I'd smash them Deschanel sisters. Like the fist of an angry God.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same here. Vegan or not, I'd make the Deschanels eat and love the Meat.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        It slips in and out of quality but I've enjoyed it. And yeah I'd smash them Deschanel sisters. Like the fury of a million suns gone supernova.
                        Corrected for maximum accuracy...

Comment

• Agreed.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I once had a drunken conversatin with the wife. Concerning the timeless question: Can a vegan swallow semen? Or does it remove their "powers"?

I don't remember the rest of the conversation.

Comment

• VEGAN POLICE!

Comment

• If only...

Man, having Thomas Jane and Clifton Collins Jr was one of the so many fucking ACES in that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X