Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished the first Sherlock Holmes episode/movie. Had no idea these were 90 minute films. Might watch the second one tonight.

Comment

• Might?

MIGHT?

Comment

• Typically don't get much time for movie watching during the week. At worst I'm off Friday and will watch all the remaining ones.

Comment

• This will warrant it's own thread once someone has seen it. Cannot wait.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wilfred and Louie start tonight! SQUEEEEEEEEEE

And yeah, new Ricky and Stephen with fucking WILLOW?! Sign me up.

Comment

• Congratulations, The Office.

By getting James Spader to joining, we've now guaranteed I will be watching. Even though you still should have ended with class when Carell left.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                you still should have ended with class when Carell left.
                this. Follow the lead of 'the Dick Van Dyke Show' and 'Mary Tyler Moore'...go out on top.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Started on Luther via Netflix Instant. Idris continues to be incredible. Red heads continue to be crazy. London continues to be beautiful.

Comment

• HAhahaha. I still feel bad for the inanimate objects in that show.

They all know their days are fucking numbered.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had to pause it and kind of stare at the screen like a parakeet when he flips over his desk FILLED with evidence, photos, reports...then like two scenes later, and about 4 hours later the desk is perfectly organized again, with all that evidence back in place.

Comment

• This should tell you his desk is used to this sort of abuse in their relationship.

And that Luther has OCD in addition to Rage-Ahol dependency issues.

Everything is so other the top and I love the show for it.

Alice is strangely hot. She has hot duckface.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES perma-hot duckface. Either her jaw is killing her from constant sexy pursing of the lips. Either way PROCEED.

Comment

• "Hey, what happened to Uncle Charlie?"
                            "Dead. Dick cancer."
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This show is growing on me.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The juggalo episode was fucking fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X