Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He can be the assistant to the assistant DA in Bozeman, Montana.

Hijinx ensue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Saw a trailer for Teen Wolf yesterday. W T F?
      MTV is actually moving forward with this? I can't believe it, much less even care.

90s actors you say? So that means Stephen Dorff will play the medical examiner?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• All I know is Teen Wolf plays B-ball not field rapery.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• La Crosse, the hell is with the east coast and that game?

I'd call it a rich man's sport, but The Bunk was all city champ.

Comment

• La Crosse is getting pretty big out here in MN, too. You see a lot of high schools backing it heavily.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Stephen Baldwin can star in the new hit Jerry Bruckheimer/CBS procedural about a retarded guy who solves mysteries.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• La Crosse is getting pretty big out here in MN, too. You see a lot of high schools backing it heavily.
                Probably because you can reuse a football field and not have to spend so much on equipment.

Comment

• Fuck that. Stephen Baldwin needs to do Bio-Dome 2.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will pull a Shoshana from Inglorius Basterds if Biodome 2 gets released.

Comment

• The ONLY reason why I'd support 'Bio Dome 2'...ONLY reason...would be to get William Atherton more work.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I will pull a Shoshana from Inglorius Basterds if Biodome 2 gets released.
                        Why? BioDome is fucking great. I miss the 90's sometimes.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Matt, Y U NO LIKE SAFETY DANCE????
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Stephen Baldwin can star in the new hit Jerry Bruckheimer/CBS procedural about a retarded guy who solves mysteries.
                            And what if his mentor was the ghost of Bea Arthur?
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/epis...l-episode/863/

Comment

• Anyone see this? Was on last night. Totes forgot.

http://www.history.com/shows/gettysburg
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X