Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    She might like it. She won't watch most things I tell her are essential viewing.
    No Heroes for me. And I have to apologize, but some of the movies he thinks are 'essential viewing' either don't interest me or I refuse to watch because they have no redeeming quality TO ME. I'm sure that to others 'Goodfellas' is fantastic. But I hate it. Please don't jump my shit, I'm going to agree to disagree.

Better keep it that way buster. Otherwise you'll have IngridJerseyRage knocking on your door. I think I'll start calling her Hockey Temper. Until she belts me in the yap.
    Oh, honey, I wouldn't hit you in the face....can't hide the bruises.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    And Ingrid's from NJ? Small world!
    Indeed! Woodbury, bitches!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

So it's a sack of oranges then?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

DAMN YOU! You know my weakness is when you put on a 'Puss in boots' costume and my goo-goo eyes at me!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Nice work, Nathan. Now she's gonna belt you harder.

Comment

If I'm lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post

Use a phonebook...

Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                  Use a phonebook...

Trust me.
                  Hey!

Comment

Phonebook? Ah yes, the old Vic Mackey technique.

Comment

Holy shit, the dudes on The Bachelorette are more bitchy than any of the broads that appear on these shows. Wow.

Comment

My girlfriend watched S2 of True Blood on DVD over the weekend whilst I WoWed. I gave up on it like 4 episodes into S1. S2 seems to be better, but for all the goodwill it generates it quickly squanders it. Its trying to walk this line of trashy soap opera and supernatural politics, and it doesn't work. It needs to really tighten up the drama, especially on Bill. Holy shit what a horrible hero/love interest. He's wooden and boring and every time he tries to intimidate someone they basically say "sit your short vampire ass down." I would be lying if I said I found no joy in it (Eric is an awesome character) but fuck is it frustrating.

Comment

Season 2 much better than the first season but that's not saying much. The end of the Church of the Sun storyline wasn't as nuts as I expected but I really liked that part. Also, Paquin's boobies.

Comment

Yea, even my GF commented on how amazing she looks naked. The Church of the Sun could have been incredible, instead it was just amusing. The Godric storyline was really good though.

Comment

OMG. OCD HOUSE on VH1 (I think that's what it is called) is fucking awesome.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                OMG. OCD HOUSE on VH1 (I think that's what it is called) is fucking awesome.
                                They put cameras in your apartment?

Comment

Working...
                                X