Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    NBC killed:

Outsourced, The Event, Law and Order LA, Paul Reiser Show, Perfect Couples, America's Next Great Restaurant and Chase
    Chase and Reiser were cancelled weeks/months ago.

And The Event was so fucking bad. It made 24 look like The Wire.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's wrasslin', Martin...

Get it right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        You watch wrestling right?
        You watch Chuck. We're even after this season.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You have 20+ years of oily televisual homoeroticism compared to 4 years of Chuck.

And Chuck has Yvonne Strahovski, the awesome Adam Baldwin and Timothy Dalton this season to compensate.

Not even. Yet.

Comment

Chase and Reiser were cancelled weeks/months ago.

And The Event was so fucking bad. It made 24 look like The Wire.

If a series ends or it's cancelled, the official order doesn't come through until May. Same with the soap opera cancellations. They officially list the year's kills at the end of the year/start of Upfronts.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ah. Good to know!

Comment

Ah. Good to know!

It's as dumb as the tradition of Royal Weddings in Canada. So much pudding.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Let'S not talk about this "royal crap" please. The USA named it's inbred "rednecks, while the Commonwealth still calls them "royalty".

Comment

Let'S not talk about this "royal crap" please. The USA named it's inbred "rednecks, while the Commonwealth still calls them "royalty".
                    ZING!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EKaAO2HL4mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ABC cancelled V? So we're not going to get resolution to that terrible cliffhanger I can't even remember? Boo! At least they got some good shots of Mitchell in her underwears before the end.

Comment

You have 20+ years of oily televisual homoeroticism compared to 4 years of Chuck.

And Chuck has Yvonne Strahovski, the awesome Adam Baldwin and Timothy Dalton this season to compensate.

Not even. Yet.
                        Oh marteen, Chuck has been so bad my wife said fuck it and she watched every ep of every Stargate series......ever. Chuck got boring as fuck this season and not even remotely funny for several episodes imho.

And Yvonne Strahovski is nice to look at but trotting her out as a reason to stick with the show? Weak sauce.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Here's the thing: the first 13 episodes were good, borderline great, and could have ended the show in a grand way. But the new 9 episodes ordered after weren't good. So I expect the final 13 to be good, now that they have a deadline.

Comment

• 20+ years of wrestling? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I remember sitting on my dad's knee and watching the Von Erich's well before I could wipe my own ass. THE CLAW!

Comment

• Oh I watched wrestling back then. Back when Ricky The Dragon Steamboat was the Man and Hogan wasn't stale yet. It's watching it when you're past 16 that creeps me out.

Comment

Oh I watched wrestling back then. Back when Ricky The Dragon Steamboat was the Man and Hogan wasn't stale yet. It's watching it when you're past 16 that creeps me out.
                                Why? Because you magically become cultured at 16? Or because you think anyone who watches it thinks it's real? I know exactly what it is and yeah most of the time right now it's not very good but my 7 year old digs it and I've decided to dig it with him. I loved it as a kid and my kid loves it so why not enjoy the nostalgia of it? I just think it's hilarious that some who loved it become so averse to it as if they never liked it in the first place.

It's like the circus but with more grunting and less elephant shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X