Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Hugh Grant was in talks as well. I'll be honest...I could actually see HIM doing the gig and making it work.

Then again, I hate the show.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• '2 and a Half Men' is fucking awful.

Anyone who tells me otherwise is wrong. Full-stop objectively fuck-off WRONG.

Anything that ensures that it dies as soon as possible is a boon to humanity.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        NBC told Wonder Woman to go fuck off. They're prepping their cancellation announcements to unveil at anytime.
        Have a feeling something like Outsourced might be spared.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
          '2 and a Half Men' is fucking awful.

Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
            '2 and a Half Men' is fucking awful.

When I used to work out at our old apartment building, there was a lady that was always in there and always had the show on the tv. I fucking hate the shit outta the show but I would rail the neighbor if given a chance. That's about all I have to say about it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              any truth to this talk that Ashton Kutcher is going to be taking over Sheen's role in 'Two and a Half Laughs'?
              Alls I heard was that he was going to get a dumptruck of money sent to his house.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

NBC told Wonder Woman to go fuck off. They're prepping their cancellation announcements to unveil at anytime.
                Originally posted by V View Post
                Good... because those pants she wore were not doing it for me.
                It's for the best - that project had FAIL written all over it the moment the script got leaked, and the costume was unveiled. I'd still like to see the train-wreck that was the pilot, however, just for lulz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Alls I heard was that he was going to get a dumptruck of money sent to his house.

He is literally the 14th choice to replace Sheen. At this point, CBS is trying to prevent the Pay or Play deal from taking effect for Cryer, Chuck Lorre and the kid.

If that would've happened, every exec at CBS programming would've been fired on the spot.

This is just a stop-gap until it gets cancelled next May.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How much do Cryer and the kid earn per episode? Hopefully, the kid has been smart and banked all of that money...I caught a few minutes of a recent episode and he's a terrible actor with ZERO future in TV/Film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      How much do Cryer and the kid earn per episode? Hopefully, the kid has been smart and banked all of that money...I caught a few minutes of a recent episode and he's a terrible actor with ZERO future in TV/Film.

The kid would've made slightly under 20 million dollars for nothing, if the series got cancelled.

Now, he's looking like his syndication deal and series deal will end up paying out upwards of 70 million for him. When the series dies next May.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Crazy.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And he'll never ever have to work again for the rest of his life. Nice gig, Angus.

Comment

This is just a stop-gap until it gets cancelled next May.
                            Wait...you don't think he'll be to 2 & 1/2 Men what Orbach and Waterston were for Law & Order. You...son of a bitch...
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Crazy.

What's crazy is how Viacom turned CBS from a third ranked network into a powerhouse with mafia style accounting.

Comment

• No shit. Remember when NBC could do now wrong and CBS was in the toilet? That was only what...10 years ago? How the times have changed...

Comment

Working...
                                X