Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for 'Law & Order: Lesotho'.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Burned through the first two series (It's presented as "Season One" for us yanks on DVD) and waiting the next two. Sadly, Ben Daniels, who played the lead prosecutor a la Ben Stone/Jack McCoy/Mike Cutter and my favorite performance on the show, has left starting with the forthcoming fifth series.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I did not know it was on disc over here. I've been watching it on Verizon On Demand.

Comment

• FOX passed on Locke & Key. They also cancelled way more shows than they should've. Also, they still might lose House to NBC.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• losing 'House' would be bad. Isn't that their #1 show (after 'American Idol')?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Good in regards to Locke & Key. I'd rather see that on HBO/Showtime/anything else but FOX.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                losing 'House' would be bad. Isn't that their #1 show (after 'American Idol')?

House is high up there, but Family Guy, Glee and Raising Hope beat it frequently. House does about the same ratings as The Simpsons. It's an anchor show, but not one that FOX owns outright.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Good in regards to Locke & Key. I'd rather see that on HBO/Showtime/anything else but FOX.

NBC and SyFy are looking at it. So is TNT.

Comment

• booooooo.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They just cancelled Traffic Light and announced a Bones spin-off for January

Comment

• They're saying in reports I'm reading that this might be House's final season. Hard to believe, personally, but I stopped watching right around the "What the fuck?" killing-off of Kal Penn. So...I'm indifferent either or.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, I haven't been a regular watcher of 'House' since about the same time, Jamie. I just kinda burned out on it. I still watch an episode here and there, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            They're saying in reports I'm reading that this might be House's final season. Hard to believe, personally, but I stopped watching right around the "What the fuck?" killing-off of Kal Penn. So...I'm indifferent either or.

FOX can't kill. Bryan Singer and Bad Hat Harry have to kaputz it or ship it to NBC for a season. It's not FOX's show to kill.

Comment

• Luther.

Not Vandross.

Idris' detective inspector show.

Watched the entire series this morning whilst hitting a deadline hard and balls deep.

As the lack of sleep would suggest, I found the most grim and convoluted parts to be hilarious at the time.

I mean, he's this badass cop who always has an incredible hunch that usually turns out to be true, and yet, his plans for nabbing the bad guy almost always end up exploding in his face (sometimes literally).

And in retrospect, I thought the fact he wasn't some infallible fucktard to be incredibly refreshing.

Also: DAT ALICE...HNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched one episode of 'Luther' and didn't care for it. It was probably THE EXACT WRONG episode to watch first, but whatever...it didn't grab us and we gave up on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X