Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.avclub.com/articles/hbo-d...s-poten,54645/

There just might be a god.

Comment

• Yeah, I saw that. Done right it could be pretty amazing.

I don't get why they're saying YES to that and NO to 'Preacher'. It's just absurd.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• See, now that could be interesting. I'd watch it, even if the book was alright.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I see 30 Rock is falling back on clips from past episodes for their 100th show. Something they'd have fun of others for doing. But it's OK that they're doing it?
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That show's still on?

Why?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• AMERICAN CAPITALISM HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ANYTHING??!?!?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                That show's still on?

Why?
                Because Amurka am dumb. They prefer to be told what to like... and good shows worthy of attention and praise become extinct.

Fuck the viewing public. Sideways. With a broken beer bottle.

REMEMBER FIREFLY!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  I see 30 Rock is falling back on clips from past episodes for their 100th show. Something they'd have fun of others for doing. But it's OK that they're doing it?
                  Particularly interesting because of the epic Community that was on earlier in the night.

Comment

• Anyone watch Talking Funny on HBO last night? Pretty interesting look at how some of the top comics really feel about there profession. Gervais, Loius CK, Seinfeld, and Rock were last night. It was quality stuff.

Comment

• 30 Rock is alright since this season, after 2 crap seasons... Time to cut it. There's only so much Baldwin can take on his shoulders. The writing has been bad since season 3, with only ocassional highlight this season (the live episode, the Queen of Jordan, Matt Damon). Maybe Hannibal Buress leaving the writing staff had a bigger impact than I thought it would.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched some of 'The Voice' last night as there was nothing else on. Good to see that Carson Daly finally beat AIDS.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Living with and beating are two different things, right Magic?

Also the Voice was fun for the first episode but Christina AguiWHERESMYDRANKBITCHESlera is really grating on my fucking nerves.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That really was the perfect, sweet, emotional and deserved send-off for Carell/Michael Scott on The Office. I'll admit that, by the end, it brought me to tears.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• For all the shit I give Law & Order: Los Angeles, L&O: UK is the shit.

Classic Law & Order! With funny-sounding accents! And wigs!
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It is very good. I keep expecting everyone to call Jamie Bamber 'Apollo', though...

Comment

Working...
                                X