Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Adding more to Baldwin's claims: Fey is preggers with baby #2.

Baldwin's wrong. They got reupped for Season 6, plus he's not going to get points off of Syndication. The plan remains to dump episodes on Comedy Central. If Comedy Central rejects, TBS gets second grab.

The only way it's going off the air is if Fey backs out of Season 7 and Marci Klein doesn't take over as showrunner.

or if Fey ends it out of respect for Baldwin's political ambitions.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cool. My mistake.

*Pauses*

Baldwin has political ambitions?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Cool. My mistake.

*Pauses*

Baldwin has political ambitions?

He's voiced a desire to run for the Senate in Mass for the last five years.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh for Christ's sake.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Oh for Christ's sake.

Yeah. Currently, he's throwing a lot of money behind NPR and trying to build a political base around their recent asskicking.

Comment

• Why's it always the left-wing celebrity dipshits with the big mouths? Come on, right-wingers!
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• ALEC BALDWIN : FAG
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God I wish that he'd stuck with the Jack Ryan films. That should have been a monster franchise for him.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Why's it always the left-wing celebrity dipshits with the big mouths? Come on, right-wingers!
                    Donald Trump's got that covered.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• To which I say to Trump, "Stop. The Apprentice peaked in Season 1."
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Maybe, maybe if Trump promised us V.P. Gary Busey. But if that's the case, Busey should run next to the Christopher Walken ticket.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                          Baldwin's wrong. They got reupped for Season 6, plus he's not going to get points off of Syndication. The plan remains to dump episodes on Comedy Central. If Comedy Central rejects, TBS gets second grab.

The only way it's going off the air is if Fey backs out of Season 7 and Marci Klein doesn't take over as showrunner.

or if Fey ends it out of respect for Baldwin's political ambitions.
                          The main problem of American Art: they never know when to end. It's the forever quest for cash, at the expense of storytelling and quality. Be it in television, comics or movies. Most comics are retarded because no ones dies. Most TV shows never ends, or get cancelled before the story is over. And endless sequels or remakes of movies.

Fail.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Canada is no better. Corner Gas.

I REST MY CASE
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              The main problem of American Art: they never know when to end. It's the forever quest for cash, at the expense of storytelling and quality. Be it in television, comics or movies. Most comics are retarded because no ones dies. Most TV shows never ends, or get cancelled before the story is over. And endless sequels or remakes of movies.

Fail.
                              I give all the credit in the world to 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' and 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show' for going out when they were at the top of their game and the ratings. We're done, we've said all that we need to say, and we're going to stop before the quality slides.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I give all the credit in the world to 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' and 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show' for going out when they were at the top of their game and the ratings. We're done, we've said all that we need to say, and we're going to stop before the quality slides.
                                Agreed...

Otherwise, you end up with 'Lost'.

Comment

Working...
                                X