Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would I fuck her?

Um, yes... to the moon and back.

Will I watch her?

Er... Hey! Season 1 of Archer is back on Instant!

Comment

• Wonder Woman is less drunk sorority girl and more hardcore dungeon dominatrix
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Just give me reruns of MANTIS with spliced in shots of random tittays

YOU'RE WELCOME, AMERICA

YESSSSS

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          Just give me reruns of MANTIS with spliced in shots of random tittays

YOU'RE WELCOME, AMERICA
          Someone hi-five this man!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You really had to do it, did you?

Fucking Black Scorpion...
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well,,, I don't HATE it, but, I am disappoint. Blue latex pants? Really? Girl's gonna squeak when she tries to sneak up on somebody.

Would've preferred something like this, as it's closer to the traditional costume:

Comment

• I have nostalgia for classic Nickelodeon as much as the next guy, but will I stay up past midnight just to watch Pete & Pete again?

Fuck no!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/10/te...ing-exclusive/
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If they're still talking to him, then yes I'd say Chuckles McSheen will be back.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Well, stupid poor people need something else to watch other than Nascar.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm hooked on "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding". Holy shit is this show fucking AMAZEBALLS. The worst part? I'd rather go to pretty much any of these weddings than most that I've been to in my life. IT's also oddly sweet to see how much the couples actually love each other.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did anyone wear the flannel with the sleeves cut off?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Last night the groom wore a FUCKING GHILLIE SUIT and teh bride wore her prom dress that she gussied up with DUCT TAPE.

Comment

• So glad I was too lazy/cheap to get Direct TV in the new place.

That sounds fucking horrible, Rob. Like a sociology project that gained sentience.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's amazing. Plus Tom Arnold is a talking head on it and makes really unfunny jokes. <3333333

Comment

Working...
                                X