Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first mommy "left" because she couldn't handle daddy's right cross. You wanna be next?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Daddy? Uncle B_Metal touched my naughty place. Twice!

Comment

• Tonight, on a very special episode of 'Touched By An Uncle'...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Tonight, on a very special episode of 'Touched By An Uncle'...
          I'd watch that show, even though I have mixed feelings towards the "genre" after To Catch A Predator was entirely Carl Weathers-less.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Daddy? Uncle B_Metal touched my naughty place. Twice!
            Originally posted by V View Post
            Tonight, on a very special episode of 'Touched By An Uncle'...
            Day fucking made. Thank you both.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 'Touched By An Uncle' was the name of my bar trivia team back in Florida.

Just picture the reaction from people...

"Ok! Tonight we have 'The Quiz Kids' *brief applause*

"The Beefeaters" *more applause*

And... "Touched By An Uncle"! *crickets*

It fucking killed them that we nearly always won as well.

Good times. Good times.

Comment

• I would have lost my shit at a team being called touched by an uncle. So much WIN

Comment

• And now I have the theme song to 'Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement' stuck in my head.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• "You won't wear a shirt, and you'll cry..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                      And now I have the theme song to 'Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement' stuck in my head.

YESSSSSSss
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MCDJ6Q2Dab4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• http://www.jokes.com/funny-videos/da...happy-thoughts is going to be fucking hilarious.

Comment

• HE'S TALKING ABOUT SLATERIN' IT!

VINDICATION.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Celebrity Apprentice:

Suggested name for the Men team, by Gary Busey: The Sperm Farmers.

Yes, I will have to continue watching.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• R.I.P. Two & a Half Men(?)

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/07/charli...os-television/
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X