Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    The dude from the Dragonball Z movie is in that show. NO WONDER I didn't know shit about it.
    Do you have Showtime?

Comment

• If I did would that make the Dragonball Z guy go away?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nope. Sayin' if you didn't, that's probably more of a reason why you didn't know shit about Shameless.

Comment

• Shameless...That's that fucking remake of the UK show right? That show fucking sucked.

FUCKING PASS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't have Showtime nor have I rented any of it's series'. Just sayin', "Nude cute girl." That is all.

Comment

• BUT SHE WASN'T NUDE JEFF. GODDAMMIT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And she never will be with that attitude Rob.

Comment

• Billy gets a case beer with that one.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What do I have to do everything around here? I was showing the interview so if it interested others they could simply google image her nude and see for themselves. That backfired like the rifle in Remo Williams.

Comment

• Jeff, you are the resident "I POST PICS OF TITS" person here. so yeah, you do have to do everything around here.

Comment

• I hate it when mommy and daddy fight. My tummy hurts.

Comment

• WE're not fighting sweetie, Daddy just has a headache.

Comment

• You said that last time. That's why I has a new mommy.

Comment

• AND SHE DOES THINGS YOUR OTHER MOMMY REFUSED TO DO.

Comment

• Now you're yelling! THAT'S HOW YOU MADE MY FIRST MOMMY LEAVE! I AM DISAPPOINT!

Comment

Working...
                                X