Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As it fucking should be.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BALE 4 LYFE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "An Idiot Abroad: Brazil" was fucking HILARIOUS. Seriously, if you're not watching this show then you're dead to me...or you don't have the Science Channel™. Either way, seeing Karl dolled up in the Carnival and then on the nude beach was lulzworthy. Fucking love this show sooooo much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          So...Melissa Leo...
          She owns in Homicide: Life on the Street. You hear me? OWNS! as Det. Kay Howard.

And yes, if my avatar wasn't so appropriate. I would have proposed an all Bale avatar theme.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I've been DVRing Idiot Abroad, but I've only had a chance to watch two episodes so far. Genius from what I've seen though.

Comment

• So.. the Oscars.

My problem I guess is that The King'S Speech is your typical made-for-the-Oscars movie. Any Victorian British flick has 1358% more chances of winning shit than any other movie, despite their quality. I'm not saying it's a bad movie - I have no interest in it because it's made-for-Oscars-, but it's so predictable it's boring.

As Nolan not even nominated as director? Fuck that shit. Fincher should have won if not Nolan, but hell, let's give it to King. And the Best Original Screenplay was the only other prize Inception deserved. Firth is the goods, so I'm glad he won. So was Bale.

And the international movie? Out of Incendies and Biutiful, they picked the safest fucking movie they could have chosen. Fuck that.

At least Franco was riding the Pineapple Express.

And Kirk Douglas went from cute senile to HOLY SHIT HE'S CREEPY.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It would have been fucked up had Dogtooth won.

Comment

• I hear incredibly good things about Biutiful. I must see this, regardless of the matching tux and feigned lulz from last night.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Biutiful is good, mainly because of Bardem, but Incendies owns them all.

Comment

• Sadly only Biutiful made it to the Angelika. I'll track down Incendies, though, as it sounds fucking amazing.

Also:

Fuck Dogtooth.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I have no idea why but anyone says Dogtooth is hilarious is very VERY fucked in the head.

Also, I just found this video. Make's King Speech a bit better:

The trailer of Biutifu looked pretty good but the idea that Bardem plays a dying man trying to keep his family while maintaining a criminal enterprise and oh yeah he's pyshic and can see visions of the dead seemed just too damn much.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Sadly only Biutiful made it to the Angelika. I'll track down Incendies, though, as it sounds fucking amazing.

Also:

Fuck Dogtooth.
                          Incendies is just so goddamned relevent. I might have to check Dogtooth and the Algerian movie that was nominated.

And Ed, try to track Incendies. Trust me. It's one of those movies I'm proud we (quebec) made.

Comment

• I'm on it, Martin.

I will say this about Dogtooth, it's a Wes Anderson movie gone horrifyingly wrong.

Comment

• Sunofabitch, Incendies hasn't been released on dvd
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-28-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Nope. It's still in theaters here. If there's a place I can expect it might have a limited release, it's LA.
                                Last edited by Martin; 02-28-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X