Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry, but I happened to love 'The King's Speech'. I'm happy that it won.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What's there to be sorry about, Matt? A good movie won.

It's not like the Middle East hasn't turned to glass or anything...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As I said, I'm not saying it's a crappy movie or this is straight out of the 1998 payoff-playbook. It's all because of the stupid mentality everyone gets into.

*goes to back to look at poster of Eisenberg staring at him*
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          The Middle East hasn't turned to glass or anything...
          yet.

A request: can we let that whole thing go?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Also courtesy of Ebert:

"The worst Oscar show I've seen, and I go back a way. Some great winners, a nice distribution of awards, but the show was Dead. In. The. Water."

Comment

• I agree with Half-A-Face.

I wish I'd bought more hooch.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Also courtesy of Ebert:

"The worst Oscar show I've seen, and I go back a way. Some great winners, a nice distribution of awards, but the show was Dead. In. The. Water."
                Can't really disagree with this. Franco looked like he was doing bong hits at every commercial break, and Hathaway (who was gorgeous) looked bombed.

Boring. Lethargic.

Comment

• Hey, the powers that be aren't going anywhere. Eisenberg is gonna keep on working and it's great that Det. Kay Howard won. Things keep moving on.

Comment

• I wish Anne had wore that last dress more, and maybe less clothing altogether. But yeah, the presentation was blech. Also STOP telling me about shit that happened at the first awards. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love how every one is bitching about how b oring it was. This was the first show I actually somewhat enjoyed watching. Franco and Hatheway did a decent job, shit was funny, and thanks to my DVR I was able to skip over every speech and stupid award.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What the winners stunk of was picking favorites and the guilds splitting votes among people. What happened in the Director category could have very easily happened in Actor or Supporting Actress.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So...Melissa Leo...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What can I say, I like my trash white.

*chugs Faygo*
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Goddamn the two of you, don't know who's saying what, it's just all Bale all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X