Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a GIF of those bullet hits. It will be my avatar FOREVER!

Comment

• I must admit, nice grouping of shots from the police.

Oh, silly Justin. Should've used a two-handed grip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Face/Off on SCIFI. Really digging this show so far. The dude from Ohio is a complete ass. The body paint episode was pretty awesome. Some of those people have some crazy good talent, especially the dude that painted his model to look like stone with moss.

I can't believe no other horror fans are watching this....

This week's episode with Sean Cunningham was pretty decent. The lighthouse killer was pretty fucking sweet looking. And lulz to Meaghan's stupid ass photography killer. So goddamn stupid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          I must admit, nice grouping of shots from the police.

I can offer you tactical insights on how the Beeb might have lived through it, had he used his head and available cover...

But I can't. I'm glad he went out like an idiot.

Comment

• The Chicago Code ain't bad at all.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't think it's as good as The Maryland Madlibs.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I must admit, nice grouping of shots from the police.

He should have died for wearing that Member's Only jacket. There's no justification for such things!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I can't believe no other horror fans are watching this....

This week's episode with Sean Cunningham was pretty decent. The lighthouse killer was pretty fucking sweet looking. And lulz to Meaghan's stupid ass photography killer. So goddamn stupid.
                  I've tried watching it several times, but the contestants are all caricatures of THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    He should have died for wearing that Member's Only jacket. There's no justification for such things!
                    His acting and trying to be all hard and gangsta with that babyface of his absolutely makes a case for justifiable homicide.

Comment

• I love how you can see the wheels turning inside that head of his. The lights are on, but no one's home. Your mind, is not your own.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        I need a GIF of those bullet hits. It will be my avatar FOREVER!

I think we should all use that avatar for the weekend, but only with Vin's blessing.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Follow your heart...

Comment

• I'm just glad I could bring some joy to everyone's hearts.

Comment

• This episode was sooo good.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evoluti...come-from.html

Comment

• Twin Peaks.

Cherry pie.

Some of the best damn black coffee ever.

A gum that is liked coming back.

People Under The Stairs alums and their fucking curtains.

And Sherilyn Fenn.

Too bad it's relegated to the CBS site, where commercials are all using the "louder than a banshee caught in a fucking beartrap" volume setting as their default (it's worth it, but jeebus).
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X