Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Breaking Bad season 1. Won't peep in the BB thread to avoid spoilage.

Goddamn this is a great show. You know when you know you watch greatness? Last time it happened to me was The Wire, Arrested Development and BSG.

I still can't wrap my head around hte fact that it's the guy from Malcom in the Middle.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Or the sex dentist from Seinfeld.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haven't watched Seinfeld a lot. I find it unfunny for the most part...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tim Watley FTW.

Two more episodes of Breaking Bad tomorrow night! YES.

Comment

• Watched 'One Born Every Minute' last night on Lifetime(?). The biggest thing I took away from this episode was this: If you are a crunchy hippie with a 3 page long birthplan, stay the fuck home and deliver there.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Haven't watched Seinfeld a lot. I find it unfunny for the most part...
              I knew I liked you, I just didn't realize how much.

Comment

• I'll give you both a pass on hating Seinfeld, but the real question is: What do you think about 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Haven't watched Seinfeld a lot. I find it unfunny for the most part...
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I knew I liked you, I just didn't realize how much.
                  Brothers from other mothers!!!! Yay!
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I'll give you both a pass on hating Seinfeld, but the real question is: What do you think about 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'?
                    HATE Seinfeld but OMG that's the greatest avatar EVAR!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I'll give you both a pass on hating Seinfeld, but the real question is: What do you think about 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'?
                      With how much I hate Seinfeld I never bothered watching Curb, though I hear it is much better.

Comment

• Anyone says something shitty about Leon Black, I'll be SON I AM DISAPPOINT guy.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If I want neurotic Jews, I'll talk to Ari and Ed... thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            If I want neurotic Jews, I'll talk to Ari and Ed... thanks.
                            Basically. I hate Woody Allen as well. I prefer my neurotic Jews working a deli counter.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              Anyone says something shitty about Leon Black, I'll be SON I AM DISAPPOINT guy.
                              We'll have to get up in that ass Russ.

Comment

• EATING SNICKERS AND LEAVIN' GARBAGE
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X