Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might give The Chicago Code a try....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That looks like shit Martin. Plus Delroy Lindo is like instant death to any tv show. Also Blue bloods already quenches my thirst for cop drama AND it has Magnum PI and Donnie Wahlberg.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• See, I like Delroy Lindo, and Blue Blood bored me.

Comment

• I <3 Delroy Lindo but he's certain death to a TV show. Blue bloods started off slow but it's been better as of late. But I'm biased as I <3 Magnum's stache and Donnie Wahlberg way too much.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            'Perfect Couples'. Eh. Some funny bits, but not sure if it's going to be good or not. Kind of hate Olivia Munn.
            I really enjoyed this last night. Where does your Munn hate come from?

Comment

• Cause she can't act, isn't funny and just annoys the shit outta me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also hate the nerds that worship her. Fuck that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll maybe worship her if she does Penthouse. Not before.

Comment

• Must echo the Munn hate. Don't get me wrong. Would hit that with the fist of an angry God. BUT SO MUCH HATE!!!

Comment

• She just seems so fucking fake.

Comment

• Angry fisting is good.

And Rob's avatar is freaky as fuck.

Comment

• My wife walked in and asked did Rob's avatar move. I said no and insisted she was nuts when she kept saying yes. Eventually I couldn't contain the laughter anymore and she slapped me. Also she said she'd fuck Munn to but hates her as well.

Comment

• my avatar is eye fucking ALL OF YOU.

Comment

• I've jerked it twice to your avatar already. Make it stop Rerb, make it stop.

don't make it stop

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X