Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dude who found the six figure comic collection for something like $500? My hero.

Comment

• Yep. We watched a marathon this weekend. Fucking LOVE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Human Target continues to have some really awesome action and character moments within the team but every episode being a "hooker with a heart of gold" client or somehow being tied directly to a member of the team has to end. Hell, give them some huge clients that take 2-3 episodes to wrap up. I don't understand why so many shows (Human Target, Terriers, Justified) have to wrap up at the end of the week, when the show would be so much better letting stories ride some, especially Human Target with its international locations.
        Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        It's Law & Order syndrome. I think the thinking is that if it's not LOST, one-hour dramas need to be single-serve so people can be engaged without worrying about watching every week. I like that Human Target is usually one-and-done but I think they could do some pretty sweet stuff with a multi-episode arc.
        Agreed with all of the above. If Human Target would get some multi-ep stories going it would be nice. As is it's still pretty damn entertaining. Dude.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Storage Wars is awesome. For reals.
        YEP!!! You know where that's from if you watch this awesomeness.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dave is soooo fucking annoying.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I kept hoping the obviously been to jail a few times new guy would just slug his ass. Show is amazingly simple yet I can't look away.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally watching Parks and Rec. Show is amazing.

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• I'd love to get an Aubrey Plaza/Alison Bree sandwich too.

Comment

• MORE YES.

Comment

• Aubrey Plaza looks in only one direction: UP

And Billy? What about Rashida Jones? She ain't chopped liver, either.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• She does nothing for me.

Comment

• You sonuvabitch!

Comment

• She's cute as hell, but I think I would like her all alone. She seems like someone that would get crazy jealous in bed, whereas Alison and Aubrey would play up the threesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              You sonuvabitch!
                              Why? I prefer Aubrey, Amy and Allison way more.

Comment

• Sorry, sorry. That was a defense mechanism there.

Also, Louis C.K. plays a great likeable lug.

Comment

Working...
                                X