Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    I still think the funniest episode was when Phil Hartman's character had the cane.

Bill: You realize, of course, I'm just going to go out and buy another cane, right?
    Dave: And I'll just steal it again...
    Bill: Touche. Beth?
    [Beth tosses Bill a cane]
    Bill: Here's one you can take now.
    Bill: You can break this one later.
    Bill: Here's one for the Hamptons.
    Bill: This one I like, I keep.
    Bill: This one displeases me.

I laughed until I cried.
    That one is gold, I love the one with James Caan and the one where Matthew goes through his punk phase.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hopefully getting both seasons on blu for Christmas.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Doin' the same re-watch thing with Rome.

Just finished the first season this morning.

Fucking boo-urns for canceling this classy shit. Cirianly.

They didn't really cancel it. HBO told them in advance to keep costs down and they said NO. But, HBO gave them the chance to wrap it up. Which they did and they did well.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anyone remember watching this on tv during Christmas?

Comment

• No. Sounds fucked up.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• i luv the internets

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZvA30iynV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZvA30iynV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Well for that matter, when IS Mickey Rooney gonna die? I mean, enough already - he was 100 years old in that spot, and that was 1984!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  They didn't really cancel it. HBO told them in advance to keep costs down and they said NO. But, HBO gave them the chance to wrap it up. Which they did and they did well.
                  This was a consolation prize, but I'm still somewhat miffed that the entire process was expedited in the end.

Still, I'll take what I can get. Especially when it was so fucking great.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• POWERS could be pretty sweet if done right.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn, that one has been in development hell for years. I even remember when Frank Oz was attached.

That chick who played Starbuck for Deena Pilrgim.

YA ALL KNOW IT!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Niiiicce! Powers should be a home run, done correctly. And fuck this realism jag, I'm expecting lots of capes, masks and spandex in this, not a retread of Heroes. Have fun with the concept, is what I'm saying.

Comment

• Even though I moved on from that book year ago. There were some good stories and some crazy violent shit rendered by Mike Oeming's art work.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Human Target continues to have some really awesome action and character moments within the team but every episode being a "hooker with a heart of gold" client or somehow being tied directly to a member of the team has to end. Hell, give them some huge clients that take 2-3 episodes to wrap up. I don't understand why so many shows (Human Target, Terriers, Justified) have to wrap up at the end of the week, when the show would be so much better letting stories ride some, especially Human Target with its international locations.

Comment

• It's Law & Order syndrome. I think the thinking is that if it's not LOST, one-hour dramas need to be single-serve so people can be engaged without worrying about watching every week. I like that Human Target is usually one-and-done but I think they could do some pretty sweet stuff with a multi-episode arc.

Comment

• Storage Wars is awesome. For reals.

Comment

Working...
                                X