Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That makes me sad actually. I like Billy because he's so "simple" as it were. Just a dude that loves his job and always seems genuinely happy to help.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How do you figure the guy's on meth and not just really really RURAL?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's what I'm getting at. I've never gotten that vibe off him from the show. Now he could be freebasing the shit off-air, but on air he seems pretty professional.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's as scripted as Gene's Family Jewels.

To Ed. Yes, I have seen fat meth heads.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well yeah, it's scripted but I still dig the dude and his stupid family. All "reality" shows are scripted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              It's as scripted as Gene's Family Jewels.

To Ed. Yes, I have seen fat meth heads.
              I never could stand watching that show, despite how good looking their son was.

Gene Simmons, when someone pays attention to Ayn Rand a bit too much.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ended up watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles show this past week.

I was sort of blown away by the fact that BAG ain't complete shit.

Shirley Manson did a great jerb as a polyalloy rerbert.

And there is never a bad scene when Garrett Dillahunt is present.

A shame, as it was really heading into foreign territory, and I want to RAM BEARS with Summer Glau. No robo

This show was just getting really fucking good when they pulled the plug on it.

I am sad/nerd. Sadnerd am I.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-17-2010, 12:10 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaand restarted Berrtl Starr Galactica.

33 still makes me squee like a kid on Gogurt and cocaine-laced pizza rolls.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Shirley Manson did a great jerb as a polyalloy rerbert. .
                    Wait, THAT Shirley Manson, as in Shirley Manson from Garbage? Does Tim know about that? He'd flip out!
                    Last edited by Lisa; 10-17-2010, 04:52 AM.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      Wait, THAT Shirley Manson, as in Shirley Manson from Garbage? Does Tim know about that? He'd flip out!
                      Oh, hells yeah, I knew that! I'd watch the show on occasion just to catch a glimpse of her!

I'd go full robo for her in a frickin' heartbeat.

Comment

• I was playing Guitar Hero 5 today and was surprised to see they got Shirley Manson to appear as the singer when you play "ONly Happy When It Rains" in Career. The rest of the band doesn't show up, though. They even got her "step on the monitor and lean out to the crowd" thing.

Comment

• Been watching a series called "I'm pregnant and" series on the Health Channel. So far I've seen "and I'm Bipolar", "and I'm having a dwarf", "and I'm a nudist." I'm strangely fascinated.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Started watching "The League" season 1. Not too shabby, and Jon has only sung twice. I honestly thought he was going to be singing in every episode, but so far so good. And Nick Kroll is the MVP of the show imo.

Comment

• Kroll is my hero.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's hilarious in his tiny cameo in Get Him To The Greek.

Comment

Working...
                                X