Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching the new season of hell's kitchen on hulu and holy shit. This group of people has got to be the worst ever. Not so much at cooking but just as human beings.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You wanna see a pack of douchebags making food? Check out Top Chef: Just Desserts. There's maybe three people on there I don't want to punch in the head.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• God yes Lisa. The GF watches that. I just want to set my tv on fire so she can't inflict me with such pain.

Comment

• Whatever happened to shooting your tv ala Elvis?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm not rich as fuck a la Elvis.

Or living in SC2.

Comment

• Watching a random episode of Gilmore Girls. Marion Ross plays the grandmother of Lorelai. She is awesome.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So, Captain Phil is gone. Sig and the Hillstrand brothers left. Wow, I have absolutely no desire to watch 'Deadliest Catch' any more.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• SGU. Caught the tail end of the last season. The ending of the season opener? Surprisingly touching.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Peep Show.

Mark Corrigan is the saddest bastard in Britain. And I can't stop larfing.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Big C is the best show on Showtime right now.

Comment

• The second season of The League is fucking great so far.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          The second season of The League is fucking great so far.
                          Do I need to watch the first season?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• For The League? Doubtful.

Just to let you know this show features internet comedy sensation Jon Lajoie.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's alright, but lacks El "I'm gonna put eight bucks worth of Hoobastank on the jukebox" Cuñado and Ochocinco, therefore it is the inferior season.

There's entirely too many interludes by that dude you harbor ill will towards, but there are solid episodes and Nick Kroll to offset this issue.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know, that's why I dont' watch it. I fucking hate that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X