Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ, do you want to fight crime in a future time? Or do you want to jerk around with The Biker Mice From Mars?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Get me a fucking Harley.

We gon' clean up this one-horse town.

Van Damme's got the fancy kickin', off-Broadway, time travel thing locked down anyway.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Alright fine, go fuck around with the mice martians fighting the fish aliens.

Meanwhile, I'll be taking my orders from a cyborg dressed like a black man.

*Plays Bucky O'Hare theme song*

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          *Plays Bucky O'Hare theme song*
          Holy shit that takes me back
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watching Hoarders now. Reminds me of what my grandparents place looked like, especially once my grandpa got sick.

Comment

• All this talk of Rockapella. Any love for MATHNET?

Comment

• MATHNET was a strange segment at times. Why one of the cops was nearly crushed in a car compactor and another one was nearly blown up I have no idea.

I also made the mistake of watching Family Guy episodes on insta-view last night.

Bad idea

Comment

• Man, Woman, Wild.

The wife is awesome. Plus they are a cute couple.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    I'm plunked down in front of a "Toddlers and Tiaras" mini-marathon. The values on this show are pretty twisted and shallow, but I can't stop watching!
                    There's another version of this show called "Little Miss Perfect" on the WE channel. There's this one nine year old on here who seriously - no exaggeration, I swear I'm not trying to be snarky - looks like she's a 45 year old smoker and tanning junkie.

EDIT: And she just won! And immediately barked at someone to get her flowers in some water. And in the other corner, her main competition is acting like an ungracious brat about losing.

I think I watch these shows because they're horrifyingly fascinating in a bad way, and it also makes me glad I don't have kids.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/09/22/...-terry-oquinn/

Putting this here until we get more info. Excited as hell.

Comment

• Outsourced...not sure what I think. I did laugh a few times but it seemed borderline racist at some points. But I pretty much love anything that Diedrich Bader is in, so I'll give it a chance. I'm bummed that they didn't have Parks but instead put this in it's place. lame.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• JEFF ZUCKER GOT FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 OF 2 IMPORTANT VICTORIES FOR TEAM COCO. The other one will be the swift dismissal of Leno.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is pretty damn big:

Netflix to stream every single episode ever of Saturday Night Live

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                              JEFF ZUCKER GOT FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 OF 2 IMPORTANT VICTORIES FOR TEAM COCO. The other one will be the swift dismissal of Leno.
                              FUCK YES.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• More Warehouse 13.

I need help.

Sex Vampire from Dexter was on. Goddamns.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X