Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll watch 'em both.

Shiva Kamini.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, that's the thing. All of the shit The League does seems like stuff that could EASILY be done on Sunny.

Plus, it's about Fantasy Football (Well, Kind of) and unless you really give a shit. There's no reason to watch such antics. Unless, you use this show to prove that guys who are massive sports fans are exactly like guys into comics/video games/and other forms of nerdiness.

In fact, I would state that guy's who are into Fantasy Football are EXACTLY like guy's who engage in MMOs.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        There's no reason to watch such antics. Unless, you use this show to prove that guys who are massive sports fans are exactly like guys into comics/video games/and other forms of nerdiness.
        That's the idea.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          In fact, I would state that guy's who are into Fantasy Football are EXACTLY like guy's who engage in MMOs.
          You don't say?

*grumbles*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There needs to be more pressing of that point. Especially in the view of how much sports talk goes on.

Comment

• Send in a script.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was more commenting on the fact that we've had a few podcasts that go into detail about that exact thing
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HAI GUYZ CATACLYSM NOV 2ND

Comment

• FUCK YOUR AZEROTH

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      HAI GUYZ CATACLYSM NOV 2ND
                      Wake me when the Rapture hits...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAI GUYZ CATACLYSM NOV 2ND
                        They're doing a mini-series on the Batman story where Gotham gets hit by an Earthquake?

Comment

• If only...

I wonder if that community will go Jonestown if WoW ends...?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd love to see a mini-series based on No Man's Land. That and LONG HALLOWEEN. Oh man.

Comment

• WoW is never going to end. The original EQ is still going. Besides, the NEW UNNAMED SUPER SECRET MMO will be around in a couple years.

Comment

WoW is never going to end.
                                A man can dream.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X