Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the British version about a week ago - I forget the exact name of it, it's a similar name to "Toddler & Tiaras", and those mothers were even worse, if you can imagine. Plastic surgery on an eight year old! The mother said she could see when she was an infant, as soon as she was born, that she wouldn't be pretty enough to enter pageants, so she got plastic surgery on the kid. And actually, the kid was eight at the airing of the show, and the plastic surgery had been done a few years before that, so I think in reality, she'd had the surgery when she was four or five!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• On VH1. Money Matters. Yes, it's another fatties lose weight show BUT it's catty. So very, very catty. LOVE.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• YES.

That gay black man is fucking HILARIOUS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YES. Mr. I own this house. So fucking funny. The 2 Jersey guys are hilarious too.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• So it's another weight loss show but has the word "Money" in the title?

Huh?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Each pair (ten) puts up $10,000 of their money. Each week someone is shipped out. Last pair standing gets the $100,000

Comment

• The Jersey guys are fucking ridiculous.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Each pair (ten) puts up $10,000 of their money. Each week someone is shipped out. Last pair standing gets the $100,000
                  Sounds stupidly brilliant.

Rob, I want weekly coverage on this. Until the Billy Ray & Trace Cyrus UFO Hunting show shows up*.

*This isn't me being Russ, this is an actual show. Not joking.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's actually Money Hungry, not Money Matters.

Comment

• omgz. I just saw a trailer for a new show on TLC called "Sister Wives". It's fucking Big Love: THE TLC SHOW.

omgz.

Comment

• Rob watching TLC=Rob is the gayz.

Comment

• BUT GUISE KAT IS TATTOOING PEOPLE AND THE MAMA DUGGAR HAS A LARGE VAGINA

Comment

• Reality television is neither reality nor television.

Discuss.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What straight man would be interested in a super-sized vagina? That shit is supposed to be tight, yo.

Comment

• Maybe in case I'm ever stuck in a snow storm.

Comment

Working...
                                X