Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by King Alfonso Zarate View Post
      Warehouse 13: the house that turns into a werewolf on the 13th of every month.

Tried to watch an episode of this on Monday (I think it was Monday). It's good to see Saul "Body Bag" Rubinek getting work and the hipster tech girl is hot. The DERP quotient is high though. CCH Pounder appearances notwithstanding.
      It's a guilty pleasure of mine. That and Eureka. I like the cross-over episodes they did with the hipster tech girl and Fargo.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Still need to give Eureka another try. WE made it almost the whole way through season 1 a few years ago. Then we just stopped watching it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The show has it's ups and downs. If it was consistent I would feel better about recommending the show, as is it's fun but not necessarily "must see."
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Daniel Tosh is hilarious. Shut your face, nerdious!

Comment

• Nerdious doesn't like him because he hates AZNs
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I caught tonight's episode of Jersey Shore. Once again, I long for the ultimate destruction of the human race.

Comment

• Watched the premiere of The Big C. It's weird to see cable shows finally catching up to the fat guy/hot wife syndrome. Otherwise I think it's basically going to be The Bucket List for Chicks with jokes (I'm assuming THE BUCKET LIST doesn't have jokes. I never saw it.) Linney is surrounded by total douchebags so it's understandable that she'd flip out and start speaking her mind when faced with her impending demise. I liked it.

Comment

• It's a known fact that any show with Oliver Platt in a regular role will not last.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Today is Katherine Hepburn day on TCM. Yeah, I'm watching it all day.

Comment

• Big C's pilot was good. Linney is always good (ignoring any asshole who brings up Congo).

Ed can shut the hell up. Platt is awesome.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If Platt's awesome, then he has the shitty luck with roles. He was a douchebag in Huff and he was tolerable in Deadline.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            If Platt's awesome, then he has the shitty luck with roles. He was a douchebag in Huff and he was tolerable in Deadline.

I side with THE HOCKEN!
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good for you.

I love that fat bastard.

Huff introduced me to Paget Brewster and Anton Yelchin. It gets a pass.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X