Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh snap
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• This was excellent.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qn9OYsWewT8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qn9OYsWewT8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        DAN CORTESE IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS.
        Remember when it was pronounced CORE-TEZ? When did this Core-tee-zee shit happen?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Host girl on Wipeout is looking mighty fine tonight.

Also, one guy took such a nasty hit I can't believe he didn't break his neck.

Comment

• That's Kit from Road Rules.

Comment

• Goo, no it's not! It's this chick, Jill Wagner...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• Well I'll be a son-of-a-bitch. I stand corrected. You are the victor.

Comment

• Holy shit. I tried watching that new sitcom on Comedy Central, "Big Lake" and made it about 10 mins in. What a rancid piece of shit. STAY THE FUCK AWAY.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, when is Ugly Americans coming back?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Holy shit. I tried watching that new sitcom on Comedy Central, "Big Lake" and made it about 10 mins in. What a rancid piece of shit. STAY THE FUCK AWAY.
                      If it's as "funny" as Tosh 2.0, considered your request honored.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Tosh 2.0 is funny to a point (only when there are videos I haven't seen before) However, don't write him off. Go instant his stand up. Dude is funnier than fuck.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Tosh 2.0 is funny to a point (only when there are videos I haven't seen before) However, don't write him off. Go instant his stand up. Dude is funnier than fuck.
                          Seeing him live in November.

Comment

• Nice.

Comment

• Oh, I love his stand up! LOVE!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Warehouse 13: the house that turns into a werewolf on the 13th of every month.

Tried to watch an episode of this on Monday (I think it was Monday). It's good to see Saul "Body Bag" Rubinek getting work and the hipster tech girl is hot. The DERP quotient is high though. CCH Pounder appearances notwithstanding.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X