Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do - used to watch it every time it was on when it started on HBO. The list of folks that popped up in this series is something.

I'm trying to remember if any of 'em ever got nude (this is HBO, after all), but it's been so long since I saw an episode, I can't say for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      Speaking of The Hitcher in the other thread. Remember this?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eRUpjlZNMU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eRUpjlZNMU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
      Nostalgia Bomb in a Pompadour.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        I just want more stand up and less Hangover.
        Or more Bored to Death.

Oh wait
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Or more Bored to Death.

Oh wait

HBO says you'll take your Lena Dunham and like it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• After the diary ep, I've come around to it.

Marnie is the Tucker Max of this generation.

I still miss a high Ted Danson, Copolla Zygote #438 and Greek McBeardface having adventures though.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

After the diary ep, I've come around to it.

Marnie is the Tucker Max of this generation.

I still miss a high Ted Danson, Copolla Zygote #438 and Greek McBeardface having adventures though.

I still miss Not Necessarily the News.

I WIN!
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Not until the divorce did either parent spring for cable, so I was totally fucked as far as early HBO was concerned.

I rode in on the Dream On/Larry Sanders wave.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Not until the divorce did either parent spring for cable, so I was totally fucked as far as early HBO was concerned.

I rode in on the Dream On/Larry Sanders wave.

That was right at the end of News era. I was a big fan of Dream On, since it showed regular nudity.

I never was too hot on Larry Sanders, but it was a solid show.

Comment

• I'm in emphatic agreement on the Benben show.

A not in the slightest bit interesting fact: the opening to Dream On was a spot-on reenactment of my childhood.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought "First looks" are supposed to make you want to watch the show...
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ummm...yeah....no thanks.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never thought she was funny.

Comment

• Not really caring about the Hannibal TV series coming up, but casting Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal? Interresting....
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Longmire, the new cop* show on A&E, is pretty good. Pretty basic in terms of mystery but I think the characters will be interesting. It's good to see Starbuck back on the TV.

*Sheriff show, technically.

Comment

• Watched the entire second season of the Real World. It's amazing the difference between the early seasons and the new seasons. Each of these people feel like they're actual people with goals or in Jon's case, no goals.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X