Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just against the whole American version of the film to begin with.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I got a pretty stellar soundtrack and some decent horror movie moments from it.

Remakes will happen, and this was one of the better ones.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's cool.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 'Between Two Ferns' comes to a TV near you on May 6

After interviewing everyone from Tila Tequila to Bruce Willis in his Funny or Die web series “Between Two Ferns,” Zach Galifianakis is taking the show to the next level.
          “Ferns” producer Scott Aukerman confirmed on today’s Comedy Bang Bang podcast that he directed a 30-minute episode set to air May 6 on Comedy Central before this year’s Comedy Awards. Tina Fey, Jon Stewart, and Sir Richard Branson all participated in the episode, which is called “Between Two Ferns: A Fairy Tale of New York.” While you rub your hands together in anticipation, check out one of our favorite B2F segments below.

Comment

• ugh.

Comment

• Is Zach "so yesterday"?

Comment

• His chat show schtick is tiresome.

I still like him as Super Ray.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Is Zach "so yesterday"?
                  no, but Between Two Ferns works in 4-5 min bursts and shot they way they do it. I don't want a new tv show. The joke is tired anyways. Zach needs to relax a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    no, but Between Two Ferns works in 4-5 min bursts and shot they way they do it. I don't want a new tv show. The joke is tired anyways. Zach needs to relax a bit.
                    Yup.

Comment

• I get it. Dude failed for so long in his early career he wants to capitalize on it now.

Comment

• It's hard being Zach Galifianakis.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want more stand up and less Hangover.

Comment

I just want more stand up and less Hangover.
                            My boy. Full marks.

Comment

I just want more stand up and less Hangover.
                              He was dead to me after the Gibson stuff.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Speaking of The Hitcher in the other thread. Remember this?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eRUpjlZNMU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eRUpjlZNMU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X