Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Marilyn Manson clone no less.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was awesome, man was looking for the "Real" experience.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haha, I don't know how they do it but the producers of The Bachelorette always manage to get dudes more desperate than the broads who appear on The Bachelor. This one idiot is getting a tattoo of the girl's name on his wrist right now and there are still, like, 12 guys in the game. Wasn't this a trick employed by one of the whores on Rock of Unskinny Bop?

Comment

• Bwahaha, and he totally just got cockblocked!

...kill me now...

Comment

• This was fucking excellent.

Comment

• So the last Bachelor guy and his "winner" broke up? They're doing this interview right now and, holy hell, they hate each other. The look on the face of this dude is incredible. I haven't seen a look of hate this intense since the shithead who wanted to kill me back in college. Wow.

Comment

• The Hard Times of RJ Berger

Comment

• This is just plum hilarious for me.

As you know The Real World sets shit up for automatic controversy. It's staged, blah blah blah. So with every season they have the gay dude and the guy who doesn't care for the gay dudes. This is the exact article here.

So here's one of the two:

Can you guess which one this guy is?
                  Wrong answer, this guy is apparently the who doesn't like the gay dudes. Yes, I know, it's hilarious.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-05-2010, 09:34 PM.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    The Hard Times of RJ Berger
                    Haha, yeah, AMERICAN PIE: MADE FOR TV MOVIE meets BOOGIE NIGHTS. The "hot chick" is the least convincing "adult playing high school age" person ever. And I say this having watched seasons of Dawson's Creek and One Tree Hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      The "hot chick" is the least convincing "adult playing high school age" person ever. And I say this having watched seasons of Dawson's Creek and One Tree Hill.
                      Oh, you should have seen last night's episode of "Wicked Attraction", which is one of those true crime re-enactment documentary shows. They had actors re-enacting a crime spree of two teenage lovers who were robbing and murdering their way across the country about 14 years ago. The actress playing the 19 year old girl looked like she was about to hit menopause any second.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        This is just plum hilarious for me.

As you know The Real World sets shit up for automatic controversy. It's staged, blah blah blah. So with every season they have the gay dude and the guy who doesn't care for the gay dudes. This is the exact article here.

So here's one of the two:

Can you guess which one this guy is?
                        Wrong answer, this guy is apparently the who doesn't like the gay dudes. Yes, I know, it's hilarious.
                        This guy is the douche bag. Oh, wait? They are all douche bags? My bad.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Haha, I hope that guy gets his faced smashed in.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Real World is doing NOLA again? Real World still exists?

Comment

• I want the first 3 seasons on dvd. Back when they actually dealt with issues and had interesting people on. I miss you DOMINIC YOU DRUNKEN IRISH BASTARD.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah whatever happened to him? And the title of this thread makes me giggle.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X