Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand-that-feeds-her-biting/ungrateful bitch Katherine Heigl wants back on Grey's Anatomy. AKA movie career in the shitter.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Her misfortune makes me feel better.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Her misfortune makes me feel better.
        Amen.

I hate that bitch ever since she spat on the only good movie in her resume. I wish her failure and humiliation.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The show doesn't even need her anymore and like Knocked Up she went around publicly shit-talking them.

Washed my hands of it after the way they treated T.R. Knight compared to her. Even after all her bitchiness in the press. That's right. I WAS A FAN!
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 01-20-2012, 01:22 PM.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I know she's got the bitch reputation, and I know she trashes projects she's in, which sucks, but I can give her a little bit of a pass because of her animal rescue efforts. She forked out $25,000 of her own money to fly 25 homeless chihuahuas from Los Angeles to the east coast where there were plenty of people willing to adopt them:
            http://rickseaney.com/2009/12/11/cel...lton-syndrome/

Plus, she's active in a lot of other animal rescue projects, including rescues for dogs involved in dog-fighting:

http://www.examiner.com/dog-rescue-i...for-dog-rescue

I'm sure she has her faults, from what I've heard, she can be pretty unpleasant to work with. But I can't totally hate someone who does that much good for animals.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Imagine how many kids and babies she could have helped instead of fucking chihuahua (and I'm a dog lover, but really, I know my priorities)!

And beside, chihuahuas aren't dogs, they're barking rats.

Comment

• But if it had been a celebrity you liked, I'm guessing you would be cool with her rescuing dogs?

Anyhow, we're not going to agree on this one, so I'll just head out now.

See ya.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Amen.

I hate that bitch ever since she spat on the only good movie in her resume. I wish her failure and humiliation.
                  FAIL. Her only good movie is Bride of Chucky.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm all for rescuing animals (and don't really have a problem with her at al) but I have to agree that people > animals
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Depends on the people...

Kidding! But both people and animals deserve a fighting shot. I feel if she's willing to pony up her own money to do it, or if people are willing to contribute to help her do it, then no, I don't have any issue with it.

Comment

• werd

Comment

• WERD

Comment

• BIRD

('cos, you know - animals!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              FAIL. Her only good movie is Bride of Chucky.
                              <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2yqUpypQwGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He's right.

It's My Father, The Hero.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X