Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. I'm gonna go warm up the DVR right nao. Thanks for the reminder, Phedg.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So, Ricki Lake and Derek Hough just performed a perfect samba on "Dancing With The Stars". Perfect 10s from all three judges. Not a flaw. Brilliantly executed.

Of course, they danced it to "Jump In The Line" by Harry Bellafonte, so instead of a freaking perfect dance, all I could picture was Winona Ryder dancing with the dead football team.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I would be a lot more bothered by this Community news if the entire season had been as good as the past couple episodes.

Comment

• Yeah, outside the last two episodes this season of Community has not been good. At all.

Hells on Wheels - Improved in the second episode, still don't like that they wasted Ted Levine.

Hung/How to Make It In America - Both much improved this season, How to Make It even has some actual consequences and not just a series of happy endings.

Bored To Death - Fuck, still on my DVR. Will catch up on vacation next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Hung/How to Make It In America - Both much improved this season, How to Make It even has some actual consequences and not just a series of happy endings.

Bored To Death - Fuck, still on my DVR. Will catch up on vacation next week.
            Hung and Bored to Death are pretty great this season. Tom Jane's kids are still out of place and dumb, but Lennie James makes all of that bullshit go away on the regular. And Ted Danson is the fucking bomb.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was going to say Whitney couldn't get worse but look! A guest spot for Lisa Lampanelli!

Comment

• The only reason I watch that show is for the vagina pits.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Anyone else watching this tonight? It's pretty interesting.

<EMBED src=http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:706675/cp%7EchannelId%3D3%26id%3D1674118%26vid%3D706675%2 6uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Avh1.com%3A706675 width=512 height=288 type=application/x-shockwave-flash flashvars="" base="." allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
                  Get More: Metal Evolution
                  I just watched the DVR'd 1st episode the other night. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Dunn has certainly done his homework. A direct link between Lemmy & Howlin' Wolf? Who'd'a thunk it, but it makes perfect fucking sense. fact that blew my mind? Black Sabbath, the band that arguably started it all, is a heavy jazz band, influenced by Benny Goodman. Amazing stuff so far, can't wait for the rest.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The new Anthony Bourdain show, The Layover, premieres in an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      The new Anthony Bourdain show, The Layover, premieres in an hour.
                      I'll watch that. Love that guy.

Heard my town is gonna be on the show later on as well.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Always envisioned Jason Bateman guest-starring on 30 Rock as Michael Bluth.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                          Portlandia.

This trite satirizing of hipster culture does not yield much entertainment.

It's been done to death at this point in every other facet of media (and infinitely better), which makes this show all the more irrelevant and dated.

Pointless and dead inside. Much like Fred Armisen.
                          <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CtSFP67FBbo?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Thank you for completely validating my opinion.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No prob.

Comment

• http://www.funnyordie.com/billyonthestreet

Comment

Working...
                                X