Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that was like a 15 year old boy in a gimp suit in the basement? Ryan Murphy, you're on my watch list!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Wow, American Horror Story is laughably bad. Was that Kate Mara at the end? Between the laughs and smoking hot Kate Mara it might be worth the lulz
      Don't know if I'm intrigued enough after last night's show to watch the previous episodes and/or keep going. It's...odd. Quinto was good though.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• HOW IN THE FUCK DID ANYA WIN PROJECT RUNWAY????

RAGE.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The League is fucking outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            HOW IN THE FUCK DID ANYA WIN PROJECT RUNWAY????

RAGE.
            I was hoping you'd be awake and online when I got here!

I hate her. This is exactly the same thing as Gretchen and Mondo - the exact same fucking thing. She didn't deserve to get halfway through the season with her shitty work, let alone win.

And you know what galls me? Is that Gretchen and especially Anya are how you know that Lifetime Television has just sucked the fucking life out of this franchise. Someone over at the TWoP forums posted last night (heavy on the sarcasm of course) - "Awwww, isn't that cute! The poor little beauty queen who only learned to sew four months before beat out all those designers! Why, it's a real-life Cinderella story - just like Lifetime Television for Women specializes in." And that's true. This season was "Who has the best story", not "Who's the most talented". If this season were about talent, Viktor would have been celebrating right now.

Gotta be honest, Matt - I didn't even bother watching it. And that's a first for me with Project Runway. I skipped the fucking finale - because I knew how it was going to turn out. Now, last season, I actually had hope that despite the judges' and producers' Gretchen-love, that there's no way they wouldn't give the win to Mondo. But when Gretchen and her shitty, raggedy clothes won, and then THIS season started, I thought, "Yeah, we have the same situation all over again." I didn't watch, because there was no need to. They crowned Anya the winner before the first challenge had begun.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Matt, just thought you'd like to know - the fans at the Tom and Lorenzo.com blog and most of the posters at TWoP are furious that Anya won. Total outrage. Of course, the recapper at TWoP fucking loves her, so he's thrilled, which I don't get - this guy, the SAME guy, has been recapping the show since the beginning. I can't believe he fell for her schtick, but he's been like a kid at Christmas with every recap, so can only imagine what the finale recap will be like. Just gross.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

RAGE.
                SPURLURS!!!

Who am I kidding, I've never watched this one.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

RAGE.
                  You think you were angry last night? Get a load of THIS, from one of the posters at the Tom and Lorenzo blog:
                  This page clearly states she’s a graduate of PARSONS!! I knew that BS about just starting to sew was just that. http://www.anyaayoungchee.com/about/
                  So the little bitch milked her story about "Oh, gee, I only learned how to sew four months before the competition started!", which that link proves is bullshit - she's a huge, enormous freaking liar and has an extensive fashion background! Which actually makes it more comical - she HAS fashion experience and still sews like she's blind and has no thumbs.

Comment

• Outrage. The show has lost whatever remained of its legitimacy.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm gonna watch All Stars, because A) Austin Scarlett, baby!, and B) those were people from the seasons where the designers were legitimately talented. But you never know how Lifetime/Bunim Murray are going to fuck that up, too - these were former Bravo contesants, with I think the sole exceptions of the season 7 and season 8 people. So we'll see. But I'm this close to being done with my favorite TV show. You gonna watch? I'm not bothering with the accessories spin-off, what about you?

Except - and people are flipping their shit about this - All Stars has supposedly been pushed back to 2012 - there's speculation that it's so everyone's favorite mohawked beauty queen can compete as well. But would they really do that? She won - the all-stars cast has already been announced, and none of them were former winners.

EDIT: Motherfuck, I'll bet that's what they're doing. If you go to the Lifetime Website for All Stars, it says it's premiering 2012, which means it's definitely pushed back. And when they list the names, it says, "The Project Runway All Stars include:" Catch that? "Include", not "Are". "Include" seems to indicate there's possibly more who haven't been mentioned.
                      Last edited by Lisa; 10-28-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• So the pilot of "Grimm" was pretty cool! Anyone else see it?

Comment

• It's on the DVR. Looks better to me than the show on ABC.

Also, the righteous indignation about Project Runway is almost enough to make me want to watch that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            It's on the DVR. Looks better to me than the show on ABC.
                            So far it's more mystery and has a scarier tone than "Once Upon A Time", which is more fantasy/mystery. "OUAT" was created by the guys who created "LOST", and based on the pilot alone, it does seem to have a lot of those elements. "Grimm" reminds me more of "The X-Files".

Also, the righteous indignation about Project Runway is almost enough to make me want to watch that show.
                            Honestly, you'd have to watch all the seasons to understand why people are pissed. It started off on Bravo and it genuinely focused on fashion, and had really talented people on there. Then a few seasons ago, there was some falling out between the powers that be and Bravo, so they took the show to Lifetime, to be produced by Bunim Murray, and it's just rolled right downhill since then. Now it's less about fashion and more about who's the biggest fucking asshole - and this girl won, guaranteed, because she's the nicest one there and the prettiest. It had zero to do with her talent, because she has almost none. If you watched all the seasons in a row, you'd see the quality of the designs like black and white - the people who were eliminated on each episode of the early seasons had more talent in their little fingers than the past two "winners" have in their whole bodies. If you love fashion, it's insulting that we're supposed to be happy about this girl winning.

Comment

• In a nutshell:
                              the people who had talent WON on Bravo.
                              the people who had drama WON on Livetime.

Comment

Working...
                              X