Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WIRE IN A THREAD CALLED TV THAT DOES NOT NEED THEIR OWN THREADS HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
    I didn't want to start a discussion on the show, merely ask a quick question on it and determine if the show was worth pursuing. Also, I didn't want to risk going to a thread on the show and spoiling anything.

So there.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

So there.

The show gets better. S2 is very different, but very good. S3 on just gets better and better.

Comment

• So as some may know I' a quadriplegic. Well oddly enough I was also born with Achondroplasia, the most common form of dwarfism. I prefer dwarf. Midget to me has always been a word to describe a non-living thing. Like a midget race car. Dwarf is normally used for living things whether they are plants or animals. This is where the negative connotation comes from. As though we are lesser, or not equally human. The word is inaccurate by definition. If something it midget in size, it is smaller in all dimensions. and proportions. With dwarfism in humans, normally only the limbs are affected in size, while the head and torso stay normal size in stature.

The whole "little person" term is kind of stupid to me.
        Last edited by PHEDG; 06-10-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Interesting,

I just default to whatever the person wants to be called.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• well either way, the word midget is uttered a billion times in the new episode. However, when referring to Jeff the only word I use is young/old
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There was a Little Person convention some years ago around here. The headline in the paper read "Midget Convention". Honestly, if it even comes up, I'll just ask.

Comment

• I also prefer to refer to Jeff as "Stallion"
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I also prefer to refer to Jeff as "Stallion"
                  Just don't ever call me you're little pony.

Comment

• I'd rather just call you by name, Fejjefffej.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. I'd rather call you Battle Cat.

Comment

• Probably will get a thread of its own at some point, but the last episode of Party Down?

HOLY FUCK, DUFFLES* ROCKED THAT SHIT.

Haverchuck was gold, as was Kyle's Aryan Nickelback song.

Love this show. Saw a trailer for next week's episode, but it said on the little info guide that this was the finale? Bullshit or SNAFU/Cake or death?

Either way, a fun show with an awesome comedic ensemble (OLD NEWS ALERT).

*Patrick Fucking Duffy, free from Skuzzlebutt's leghole
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Glad to see someone else found this show. I've been going on about this show for weeks.

Comment

• We tried watching an episode from season 1 awhile ago and it didn't do shit for us. However, if it's decent, we'll give it another shot.

Comment

• Season 1 took a while to get going, but this season was busting heads from scene one.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didn't like the last episode of Season 2. But one of the Macpoyles shows up in one of the earlier episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X