The Commercial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
    I'm a big fan of the new Old Spice commercials. The "look at your boyfriend, look at me, now at him, now at me.." makes me laugh every time.
    As soon as I saw this thread this is what I was coming in here to talk about. They have a whole series of them. I'm fond of the karate one.

Then, of course, there are the Bruce Campbell commercials.
    "Can't you just magic it away?"
    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Oh my.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There is a Turbo Tax commercial with this cute chick that appears blacasian filling her car with gas, and the gas ends up being free. She does this huge smile and look around and shifty eyes and I don't know why but holy shit is she hot in that moment and I want to wreck it.

I'm gonna go look at the pic of Lisa Loeb's ass now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
          Damnit Rob. I've stared at this photo way too long. Also, damnit Billy for making me go back into this thread and discovering that I missed this post earlier.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I wonder if anyone is offended that Sharp is using an Asian to introduce new yellow pixel technology to their TVs.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing at first. And then I just started picturing Hocken up there and it made me laugh way more.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Okay, someone back me up on this. My wife laughs at me because I think the giant sock monkey from those Kia commercials is made of purified nightmares. It is one of the creepiest things ever, right?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Okay, someone back me up on this. My wife laughs at me because I think the giant sock monkey from those Kia commercials is made of purified nightmares. It is one of the creepiest things ever, right?
                  NO!! No no no, that commercial, the sock monkey, and all the rest of the toys partying out on the town is the stuff of awesomeness! I love those commercials, and will be sad when they're gone. Best parts of the sock monkey's adventures is the tattoo being sewn onto his shoulder with yarn (ha!!), and the slo-mo flip he does on the wave runner.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

WTF Kia
                    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfJnqbudMzs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfJnqbudMzs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Damnit grave. I once again was staring at the I'm so high cat that Rob posted for way too long.

Comment

I find that commercial to be kind of awesome. Nice job KIA. Someone is getting their money's worth from their advertising company.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Best water commercial ever....

Semi NSFW.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            But it's just the creatures from Yo Gabba Gabba and the Sock Monkey. They're so friendly.

And I'm considered the weird one?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The stuff the Old Spice people have been doing with the YouTubes the past day has been awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice

Comment

Awesome.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QK9xwJqjcJ4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QK9xwJqjcJ4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X