No announcement yet.

NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night's show was greatness. The Mouse Bugati was great and a huge fuck you to NBC along with all of the music they were playing. He's on fire. Too bad it has to end this week.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DVR'd it. Will watch after work.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's pretty great. And I love Joel McHale.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• totally forgot to DVR this. DAMMIT.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              totally forgot to DVR this. DAMMIT.
              You can watch it on Hulu.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Hulu isn't showing the whole episode. You won't see the bugati car and shit.

Comment

• Conan was fucking aces last night.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Hulu isn't showing the whole episode. You won't see the bugati car and shit.
                    http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrie...s/#vid=1195451
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/YsXmONtcwAJAh4Delu8wMg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/YsXmONtcwAJAh4Delu8wMg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

• I believe Leno. I don't think it was ever his fault, and NBC only tried this experiment for less than a year. While Heroes is still on the air.

And that, is my proof for why there is no God.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fuck leno. Period. Fuck NBC. Period. Coco is my proof that there is a God.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jay is a douchebag. All he needed to do was say no. He has more money than god and already works 200+ days a year doing standup. He didn't need to do it this way.

Comment

• But honestly, Conan never should have taken over the Tonight Show. Anytime anyone talks about the Tonight Show I think of old people (and yes I know I'm getting older). But honestly, he had the CONAN SHOW (noone every called it Late Night, it was HIS SHOW). All I really hope is that he goes back to his roots and creates a new kick ass show in the next year or so.

Comment

• I watched the first 20 minutes or so of last night's episode (DVR'd the rest), and Conan was in pretty good form. I really, really hope that the mink covered horse actually DID cost NBC 4.8 million dollars.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X