NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Wouldn't also be NBC as well, Ed? Actually, more so NBC?
    You're right to a point. Leno could have said, hey guys I'm retired. Go find somethng else to put on.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Guys, you're all missing the point. Ed hates the Indians. I say we stone him.
      Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Prepare for stoning!
      Ed, we stone you not because you hate Indians but because you didn't do it FIRST! See the other place's logic works on everything!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wow. Watch clip #2. Kimmel was on Leno's show and it is glorious:

http://tv.gawker.com/5448615/the-lat...&autoplay=true
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Conan was on fire last night as well. Him and Rob Lowe was fucking hilarious.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Lulz to Kimmel.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Kimmel made a bunch of new fans last night. I can't believe that Leno and NBC allowed that to air.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I can believe NBC allowed it. They are probably loving their ratings right now, despite being the bad guy.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ironic?

Comment

ElCap must have seen your post, Rob. He just put it up over on the other site.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grrr. Cap. Probably the most irritating and annoying poster I have ever dealt with (and yes that includes Jabba and Devin).
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• ElCap is a man who never met a joke he did not get. The man is completely humorless.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• So yeah, Leno's a dick.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He is a total dick. I love his joke about the whole reason is because of Conan's ratings... I'm sorry but I thought it was because Leno sucks ass.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• It's kind of sad that Leno's just doing the same fucking thing he did from the Tonight Show. At least Conan introduced new bits. FFS.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                It's kind of sad that Leno's just doing the same fucking thing he did from the Tonight Show.
                                His main demo fears change, so it is depressingly listed as a strength for that suited windbag.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X