No announcement yet.

NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love it if Conan went to FOX and so did Leno. HAha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's not even a politics issue. I wouldn't trust those guys to even give me the weather.

Unless it was local KTTV and Arrested Development alum John Beard.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        It's not even a politics issue. I wouldn't trust those guys to even give me the weather.

Unless it was local KTTV and Arrested Development alum John Beard.
        Look, I'm an independent politically. The short version is that I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. This constant bashing of anything Fox related is tiresome.

This isn't a personal attack, Ed. I'm just sick to death of all of this political shit.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, I believe Ricky Gervais is on CoCo tonight, or this week at least. That should be fucking great.

Comment

I'm still wondering who in the hell is backing Leno? Old people? Olive Garden eaters? Commies? Who?

Comment

Jerry Seinfeld and Paul Reiser. hah.

Comment

Goddamn old people.

Comment

Leno appeals to the older, safe comedy generation. Conan appeals to the younger generation that won't be dying off in 10 years.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Motherfuckin old people.

Comment

Conans monolog(sp) killed last night.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This was pretty awesome.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34829543...inment-gossip/
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If he just brings back the Fedex Pope, they will shut their Chinturbating mouths.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XTWCvEENccw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XTWCvEENccw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comment

Leno's joke tonight about how Conan was lucky because he got 7 months instead of Leno's 4 before cancellation was probably the biggest dick move since all this broke. What a shithead. And I'm the guy who thinks most of this outrage is a bit overblown!

Comment

Working...
                                X