NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leno = Indian giver.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Imagine the image turnaround that Leno would have achieved if he'd simply come out on his show and said 'you know what, I've been thinking about this whole situation and looking at it objectively, and I've come to the realization that Conan is really being wronged here. He isn't getting a fair, fighting chance to make his incarnation of 'the Tonight Show' work. I got that chance, and it took me a couple of years to make it my own and make it a ratings champ. He deserves that same chance, and I would feel WRONG to take it away from him. Conan, 'The Tonight Show' is yours. I'm going to go off of the air and concentrate on my stand-up for a while and, hopefully, return to broadcast television at some time in the future.'

Just imagine. How classy would that have been?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Leno = Douchedufflebag.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Imagine the image turnaround that Leno would have achieved if he'd simply come out on his show and said 'you know what, I've been thinking about this whole situation and looking at it objectively, and I've come to the realization that Conan is really being wronged here. He isn't getting a fair, fighting chance to make his incarnation of 'the Tonight Show' work. I got that chance, and it took me a couple of years to make it my own and make it a ratings champ. He deserves that same chance, and I would feel WRONG to take it away from him. Conan, 'The Tonight Show' is yours. I'm going to go off of the air and concentrate on my stand-up for a while and, hopefully, return to broadcast television at some time in the future.'

Just imagine. How classy would that have been?

It's too bad that Leno has absolutely no class.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Christ, Pee Wee fucking killed me last night. Using the "bad guy from Avatar" as NBC's attorney was too much.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Leno = Douchedufflebag.
              You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ari again.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Last night's show was cool, but the finale kinda left me meh.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I honestly wish they had gotten Jack Black or someone to sing the song. Everyone looked annoyed at Will for butchering it. But he went out with some class so good on him. But boo on him for not bringing back Triumph, Preparation H Raymond, vomiting Kermit, etc back for one last show.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Johnny Carson would have been proud of Conan's exit speech.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I almost broke a tear during the exit speech.

Comment

• It was a rare and I believe genuine example of class. He won't be gone long. (This is Nathan)
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So did Conan.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Conan has always had class though. He never took pot shots like some others.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                Johnny Carson would have been proud of Conan's exit speech.
                                Yep. Conan is the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X