Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewww.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sorry that the hyperbole ruined it for you B. Aside from Axl-bush, she is quite hawt.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah hawt, I get that. But a vag belting out paradise city is just wrong.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'd pay blood money to see/hear that.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh I would too as it would obviously be a once in a lifetime deal but it would still be so wrong.

Comment

OK so I finally watched Ep one of this. It should be called Spartacus: An Ed Hocken production.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                OK so I finally watched Ep one of this. It should be called Spartacus: An Ed Hocken production.
                Ed would've done it better.

I'm still in awe at how bad this is. Maybe it'll improve with tomorrow's episode (Rumor hath it Lawless gets all naked with no clothes on and stuff, so I'm a lock for catching it. I also want to see if they top last episodes amount of "fuck" and "cunts", and if they speed ramp during the sex scenes.

Geez, Sam and Robert... the hell you two thinking?

Comment

If they speed ramp during the sex scenes, I WILL BUY THIS ON BLU RAY DAY ONE.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So far no speed ramping. They are totally overdoing the "thumping music, slow fades in and out" thing, though.

Comment

Last night's episode was better, I thought. Far less obvious CGI crap (though that opening seqeunce with the sex/blood fountain thing... yeesh!), less speed ramping, story seemed better paced, and Lucy Lawless getting manually pleasured before stripping down (nice physique, Ms. Lawless!) and getting busy.

IMO, they're one and one. Let's see what happens next episode.

Comment

Points deducted from Gryffindor for Gaulweiner.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Gotta have something for the ladies, Russ. We can't have all the fun.

Comment

True.

I hold out hope the next episode features more Xenabush and less Gaulfloppers though.

But I'm a bigot, so my opinion is obviously suspect.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Eh, the Gaulfloppers don't bug me. Not my dance, so no harm, no foul. The female nudity on display more than made up for it (Lawless and Hannah's characters had assistants to get them ready before copulating? Whoa.).

Lawless looks like she's going blonde next episode, too. Hope it's temporary, as I like her with red hair (will her carpet match her drapes, though? Tune in next week to find out!).

Comment

This show is so ridiculous but I'm still enjoying it. Last night's episode was awesome. Bad Merkin Chick has nice boobs.

I wonder if they filmed all the coliseum crowd shots in one day. There's one lady who's in damn near every shot. You can tell the crowd extras didn't get much direction because the only thing this lady does is whip out her sad, fat, beagle-ear tits and scream.

Comment

Working...
                                X