No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, They just need to kill off Kate. She is arguably the worst character on the show. Even Frogurt was better. I did enjoy more Sheng Tsung and he totally throat punched Jack as well. This season is the THROAT PUNCH season.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fugitive Kate and Season 1 Kate are awesome. Then they turned her into the pretty girl that needs love and attention from a man. She's bouncing between Jack and Sawyer because she needs approval from a man, and it's pretty disgusting.

Comment

• And it's so fucking annoying at this point.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          And it's so fucking annoying at this point.
          Yup. She gives Jack the "I've always been with you" speech then at first chance runs away to Sawyer under the premise of "Oh shit, I forgot I need to find Claire!" then gets all emo because she realizes that Sawyer used her for that sweet poonanny and Juliet is all any man on the island could ever want.

Comment

• Notice Sawyer didn't give a fuck that she broke down in tears. He's awesome. Kate is not.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so what was with the line that the temple guy said: "The French woman? She's been dead for years...."

At least that's what I heard. Is this implying that Rousseau was smokey or a ghost or something? Because it hasn't been a year since she died, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Sawyer makes me man-cry. Also Jack is retarded.
                Jack:"Tell me whats in it."
                Sheng Tsung: "No"
                Jack: "I'll show you!" *swallows poison*
                Jack is the bastard child of 100 Keebler Elves. I mean, who does that? That's like saying to a particularly dumb seven year old - "Hey Tommy! If you swallow this nickle, we'll let you keep it!"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm still waiting for JACK v 2.0 to yell WE GOTTA GO BAAAACCCCKKKKKK. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Comment

• I think it has because they were back at home for a while before they decided to go back to the island right?
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

so what was with the line that the temple guy said: "The French woman? She's been dead for years...."

At least that's what I heard. Is this implying that Rousseau was smokey or a ghost or something? Because it hasn't been a year since she died, right?
                      I caught that too. Maybe the timeline is being effected. Not sure yet but I also thought WTF to the "dead for years."
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

so what was with the line that the temple guy said: "The French woman? She's been dead for years...."

She died in 2004. It is currently 2007 on the island.

Comment

• FUCK YOU TIME TRAVEL STORY, YOU'RE MESSING WITH MY HEAD!!

Comment

• Holy shit, it's been 3 years? Jesus. I used to know all of this shit. Just goes to show how uninvested I am now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                              I think it has because they were back at home for a while before they decided to go back to the island right?
                              Yup, they were home for three years before they went back.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Dull episode. Really dull. That whole poison pill thing was dragged out far too long. And I agree that Kate is extremely uninteresting.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X