No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wear XXL comfortably, XL in other things, but I like my t-shirts big. I am always thrilled with a XXL is big.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I man do I want that, but how many Lost shirts can a guy own before he gives off a bad aura?

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That was right before I pulled out my stalloneshoulder.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If only Sayid would peer into my soul with those eyes.

Comment

• Not a single frame dedicated to the Locke happenings? Kind of a boring episode. I was shocked when it ended because it felt like the episode was just starting to become interesting.

Comment

• Yeah. OMG CLAIRE IS BACK?! No shit ABC, stop spoiling shit in your fucking promos.

I dig that we had more of Sheng Tsung and I want to know more about "the darkness" now. I dig they're going back to that. Otherwise, eh.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The payoff for the alternate timeline better be fucking MASSIVE, or this show is going to really piss me off. I could give a shit less that Ethan delivered the alternate Aaron, I want to know about Locke and Richard and Illana!

Comment

• TOM CRUISE'S COUSIN IS AWESOME SHUT YOU WHORE MOUTH

But yeah, eh. I used to be the guy that was "OMG THIS BOOK WAS SHOWN BACK IN THE SCENE WHERE SHIT HAPPENED AND NOW THEY REFERENCED IT OMG IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING!!!!"

And now I'm like :" "Eh, it's Ethan and now he's nice....pass me a chip..."

Comment

• I expect some massive arguments on the podcast between Ceej and I regarding this season.

Comment

• Exactly. There isn't many episodes left, I was hoping for answers to come pretty fast. Last episode we "discover" that FLocke is MiB and Smokey. Um, no shit. I'm not that dense, and not many people sticking with Lost this long are. And this episode we "discover" that Claire is the new Reuseau? Um yes, it's been known since LAST season she would be, and it is in every promo. I want to know about the Hostiles, the Temple, FLocke and Jacob, Richard's lack of aging.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        If a JACKFACE shirt comes out though, it's mine.
                        If it's Jack toting a gun, sweating, with an angry look on his face, it's totally mine. That's how I like my Dr. Foxy - angry, sweaty and gun-toting. Jack the pussy is totally not attractive. I loved the recaplet last week on "Television Without Pity" - the recapper reaches the halfway point and remarks, "Are we really halfway through the episode already? Jack's not even crying yet."
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• BOOOOO- oh yeah, good scene Sawyer- OOORING.

Comment

• The Jack and Kaneda scene was awesome.

I wish Kate delivered and then devoured Aaron.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Mid-March, it pays off.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sawyer makes me man-cry. Also Jack is retarded.
                                Jack:"Tell me whats in it."
                                Sheng Tsung: "No"
                                Jack: "I'll show you!" *swallows poison*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X