No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard's quote articulated my issues with it much better than I ever could have.

As much as I hated the finale, I still enjoyed the show (for the most part). They assembled a hell of a cast and gave them all pretty compelling characters. When the show was ON (like in season 1), there really wasn't anything better on television. The finale doesn't lessen the good work that was done.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rerb must like it in a "I'm fucking with youse guys" kind of way. There's no way anyone ACTUALLY thinks that was a good resolution. Go back and watch from season one KNOWING where it's all heading and tell me it's still a good ending and makes sense.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Rerb must like it in a "I'm fucking with youse guys" kind of way. There's no way anyone ACTUALLY thinks that was a good resolution. Go back and watch from season one KNOWING where it's all heading and tell me it's still a good ending and makes sense.
        This. Season 1 was awesome. But in retrospect, it didn't make ANY sense.

"Let's put a polar bear on that island. It's gonna WEIRD."
        "But why?"
        "Because we're gonna be explaining everything with timetravel, love, friendship, and numbers. Without ever making sense. Ever."
        "Ok."

BSG holds up ok, despite some really glaring flaws, but Lost? I rewatched half of it. Shite. Some great characters, some really shitty ones, and no plan whatsoever. At least The Fahey saved the say, but still, Jacob was a pussy.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I wish it was S1-4. Cut out 5 and 6 and it's not as infuriating.

Comment

• EXACTLY. Polar bear - not explained. Teleporting island - not explained. Numbers - not explained. Smokey - half assed at best explanation. Michael screaming WAAAAAAAAALT for 18 episodes - no explanation needed, just stupid.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Smockey was explained? By being the dude in black? Could have been the Queen of England and it would have made more sense...

Comment

• Well EVIL dude in black to be more specific. Remember this is Lost so Half assed is like quarter assed on most other shows.

Last edited by B_Metal; 01-21-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• They explained the polar bear.

Comment

• The explanation was half-assed at best.

God I hate this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      They explained the polar bear.
                      SUUUUUUUUURE they explained it. In the world of Lost Explain means "we alluded to some shit but left it vague enough that we can't be pinned down for details come finale time when we shit out a final episode."

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Knight Shyamalan View Post
                        Nice to see you guys come around on this...so many of you were championing the finale as a great resolution to the show. Me? I thought that it sucked from the get-go.
                        What "we", white man? Don't lump me into the haters - I still loved it.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Haters? It's hating if you trash something of value, what we're doing is valid criticism. If anything you guys are nutthugging (forgive the sexual connotation)

Comment

• I don't know if it's valid criticism since the show made a point to invalidate itself in the last two seasons.

Comment

• Troof.

Comment

• Ehhh, newsflash - it's not trash just because you didn't like it.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X