No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-watching it on Hulu, 'cause apparently I missed a lot. And maybe it's just me, but it seems like at times, they almost recognize each other. And not in the obvious "Nice to meet to. Or see you again" way. Dunno. I'm probably imagining things.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

No, I got that vibe too. Like a "I know I know this fucker from somewhere" kind of look.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Like a "I know I know this fucker from somewhere" kind of look.
        Exactly! Like when Sayid offers to help Jack with Charlie. Or when Charlie was like "I was supposed to die."
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Definitely a familiarity there. Deja vu almost.

Comment

Totally. I'm sure it's done on purpose too.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Between Kate and Sawyer, too.

Comment

I totally want that Ben doll.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-1qzelSWpE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-1qzelSWpE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That was an incredibly cool clip! It matched up really well, and I loved the contrast when the crash started to happen. Rose turning to Jack with that lovely smile of hers on the right, while on the left, all hell is breaking loose - the contrast of both moments happening right next to each other is great stuff.

And yeah, I caught some recognition with each other - especially Jack and Desmond. Well, with Jack and everybody - it seemed to me that Jack recognized everyone, but nobody else really recognized him or each other all that much. There were little flickers, but nothing like the "Holy shit!" look that Jack got in his eyes everytime someone walked past him.

I think the one moment I liked a lot was Boone and Locke having such a nice friendly chat - while in an alternate reality, Lock winds up getting Boone killed. Nice touch.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• New shirt on Tee Fury:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I man do I want that, but how many Lost shirts can a guy own before he gives off a bad aura?

Comment

• 2. That's it.

Comment

• Shit. Pass on Smokey then. My Locke shirt should arrive this week. If a JACKFACE shirt comes out though, it's mine.

Comment

• Same. haha. I really hope my Locke shirt isn't as fucking huge as my Ackbar shirt. Large from TeeFury apparently means XL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Same. haha. I really hope my Locke shirt isn't as fucking huge as my Ackbar shirt. Large from TeeFury apparently means XL.
                                Ugh, I hate that. I find that a large is a medium a lot of times while an XL fits fine. Other times an XL is a fucking tent. It's a crapshoot when you order online.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X