Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I still dig it. Haters gonna hate.

But I can also say that seasons 1-3 were streets ahead of 4-6.
    WHEW! One of you, at least!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• There's three of us, Lisa! I still remain pissed that the DHARMA stuff went absolutely nowhere but I really liked how they wrapped up the story. I hope I get the blu-ray box from Santa.

Comment

• http://www.buffalobeast.com/?p=4182

Spoiler: Spoilers 
        As co-creator of “Lost” and co-writer of the monumentally terrible final episode, Lindelof first conjured a confusing yet entertaining sci-fi epic but then, despite its mechanical sound, the “Smoke Monster” turns out to be the ghost of the father of liberal philosophy, side plots about mental illness and alternate universes go nowhere, paper-thin characters inexplicably commune with the dead, and finally, in a clichéd, Old Testament-inspired supernatural battle, evil is defeated when a big rock dildo is crammed into a shiny hole by a handsome, emotionless doctor. And the whole damn thing—concocted entirely on the fly, with no eye toward resolution—from the plane crash to the time travel was actually just some brightly-lit, stained glass, feel-good, new-age, ecumenical afterlife delirium. Right. Fuck you, Damon Lindelof. Fuck you, for stealing 127 hours of our lives, giving us hope that television needn’t be utterly awful, and then shitting out the most hackneyed, series-diminishing, spiritually pandering, lowest common denominator deus ex machina to ever air on TV. Fuck you. Fuck you with a fake beard.

WORD.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Fuck you with a fake beard indeed.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• WORD INDEED. Fuck that show. Season 1 and 3 were great, but fuck the season 2 hatch shit.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I was with Lost up until season 5, granted 2 and 4 were borderline shite but I was with them. Then season 6 came.......

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lost's ending is a Prison Rape Simulator, and it doesn't even have the decency to showcase a vulgar bar of soap, because the soap is actually easier to explain than fucking Purgatory.
                Last edited by Martin; 01-21-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• But it's not purgatory, it's just exactly LIKE purgatory.

Comment

• If that purgatory felt like Hell, then Hell must be like what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      If that purgatory felt like Hell, then Hell must be like what?

Comment

• *babywin.jpg*

Comment

• Devin Faraci's face makes Event Horizon Sam Neil look like a happy baby....

Comment

• Nice to see you guys come around on this...so many of you were championing the finale as a great resolution to the show. Me? I thought that it sucked from the get-go.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still like it. Haters gonna hate.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Knight Shyamalan View Post
                                Nice to see you guys come around on this...so many of you were championing the finale as a great resolution to the show. Me? I thought that it sucked from the get-go.
                                I never liked it. Howard's quote really described how I felt afterward.

Comment

Working...
                                X