No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just re-watched the last episode. Still sucks.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Just re-watched the last episode. Still sucks.
        Oh, whatEVER, you heartless shell of a guy, you!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Is it *my* fault that my heart didn't grow three times?

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Your heart is a tangled dust bunny with a thin, crunchy candy shell...

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              Your heart is a tangled dust bunny with a thin, crunchy candy shell...

I'd rather have the three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sammitch... with arsenic sauce.

Comment

• I'm with Howard on this one. Final episode, while sweet and tear-inducing, still sucks. Re-watching seasons one and two will tell you that. Indeed, most of season 6 can suck it in my opinion.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ingrid is good people.

Comment

• No, you are both chillens of da debbil.

Comment

• I'm just observing, as I only watched the first episode and that was it.

(preapres to be scolded by Lisa)

Comment

• I think last weekend, or maybe the one before, I saw ABC replaying the last episode at like 1AM. I re-watched and re-pissed off as well. Fuck this show and it's 4 seasons of awesome and 2 seasons of bullshit.

Comment

• *immunetobullshitfistbump*

Comment

• Watching season 6 was like listening to Stephen Hawking espouse the wonders of creationism.
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I still dig it. Haters gonna hate.

But I can also say that seasons 1-3 were streets ahead of 4-6.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• At some point I might lose the bad taste in my mouth that the finale, and season six in general left. At this point, though, I see the whole series as:
                                "this is gonna be awesome....this is gonna be aaaawwwesooooome.... THIS IS GONNA BE AAAAAAWWWWEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE......wait, what?"
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X