Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably old but...
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrcF7dYADsw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrcF7dYADsw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• That was fucking spot on hilarious! Thanks man!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Awesome. so Awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That just made my morning!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Damn blocked video player!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Actually better than the show!

LAPIDUSâ„¢!

Comment

• Holy god, that was fabulous!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• That was epic, needed more jackface though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved his instructions to Sawyer: "Sawyer, hand me that gum wrapper. And try not to have sex with it or give it a nickname."

Did you check out the rest of their movie endings at their site? Great stuff on there!

Comment

• Just want to eko the love for that clip.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Just want to eko the love for that clip.
                        You silly guy you!

Comment

• http://www.google.com/trends/hottren...=lost+epilogue

Comment

• Anyone got a working link? I'm not going to be able to pick up the blu-ray set for a while.

Comment

• I would have killed for Faraday's journal. That would be fucking awesome to own.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I wanted the journal and Desmond's failsafe key really bad. You have to be Richie Rich to ever afford any of this stuff, though.

I hope the Ben/Hurley short from the new DVD set gets posted online relatively soon because it's going to be a while before I pick up the blu-ray box.

Comment

Working...
                                X