Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How it should have ended....

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "You must spread some reputation around..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        "You must spread some reputation around..."
        I repped that before I even saw your request, buddy!

Edit: Cannot stop laughing at that, seriously! I need to get off this page.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thanks to Rob, I'm kicking myself that I never watched this show.

Comment

• I'm not even kidding - I've keep going back to that "Vincent dreamed it" clip all day long whenever I want a laugh, which is often!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• You should make it your wallpaper and tile it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  You should make it your wallpaper and tile it.
                  But then it wouldn't move as wallpaper, and the funniest part is the panicky kicking of the dog feetseses. That "Curly from the Three Stooges" bit - "Woobwoobwoobwoobwoobwoob!"

Comment

• I can't stay mad at you Lost. This thread has brought me such joy. MOAR PIX

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      AHahahahahahaha! I tried to rep you for this and the Vincent, but I can't, so I'll just leave you with this:
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

How it should have ended....

"The Simpsons already did it."
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          "The Simpsons already did it."

And I did it about 3 years ago on an episode of Podcaust. what's your point?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And I did it about 3 years ago on an episode of Podcaust. what's your point?

Not a South Park fan.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So. Finally watched it.

At first, I liked it. Mind you, I'm extremely sensitive about the whole afterlife thing, and death and all. I loved The Fountain both as a movie and as some sort of statement on that. I'm not a fan of religions, but it's the one subject that touches me. Seeing again your loved ones.

So the ending chocked me up. With Vincent and Jack, and all those characters reuniting.

But then again, fuck that show for being addressed as "intelligent". It started being intelligent. When ALL explanations about the Island, Darmha, the MiB, the kids, Walt are sent overboard, it a show, that behind it's intelligent facade, is nothing more than an hysterical person, when asked the question: " how does the US forces have so much problem facing a 4th generational warfare opponent?", is answered "because I love sammiches".

I loved these character, but the finale was all kind of bad. I'm cool with unanswered questions, but when nothing about the main character of the show, the fucking Island, is revealed, and it's a sappy happy end, it's shameful. It destroys all the good 4 seasons we got before.

It makes the Matrix Revolutions ending look like a fucking masterpiece. I look at BSG's ending as what Lost should have tried to do: correct an imperfect run with a good solid finale that will tie most of your show.

Lost failed. Poorly.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I do love sammitches...

Comment

Working...
                                X