Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Are you fucking serious? Everyone else I talked with did too. It was a shady marketing by ABC.
    Sorry... but that's what you get for thinking the networks respect the viewer.

Comment

• And networks haven't respected viewers since.....well ever.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I thought they were real too. I read Rob's post about "dirty pool Kimmel" but I had no idea he was talking about the endings. I just rolled my eyes when they showed them.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Are you fucking serious? Everyone else I talked with did too. It was a shady marketing by ABC.
          *snicker*

Even after Lindeloff said there was always one ending and they knew how it would end from the beginning? Come on now, sir.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yeah, like I listened to what they had to say.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              I thought they were real too. I read Rob's post about "dirty pool Kimmel" but I had no idea he was talking about the endings. I just rolled my eyes when they showed them.
              THIS....I thought the same thing...I was pissed because I passed out and didn't watch them.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I thought that because Kimmel is actually a fan of LOST that they were going to show actual ending alternatives and I was interested in seeing other ways they may have ended the show. Now maybe because I didn't hear/watch enough ads for this, I was TRICKED into thinking they were actual endings as opposed to joke endings. Also, I was pretty bummed about how many people showed up. I understand that some of these people have new jobs to do, but you would be nowhere without LOST - least they could do was show up for this show. Especially "Kate", "James", and "Desmond", etc., etc. At least some of them did skits I guess....
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I just got done reading the early report on the DVD setup. There's so much cut material for everyone to wade through in August. Material that includes Walt and Man in Black's real name.

It's going to be one packed set.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I read somewhere that there will be a half-hour special where they answer some of the ignored mystery-based questions. Did you see anything about the junk packed in with the box? The only picture I've seen is the one that ran before commercial breaks on the Kimmel aftershow. It looks like the set comes in a replica of the island with all kind of extra documentation. I can't find anything about it on the interwebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Yeah, I read somewhere that there will be a half-hour special where they answer some of the ignored mystery-based questions. Did you see anything about the junk packed in with the box? The only picture I've seen is the one that ran before commercial breaks on the Kimmel aftershow. It looks like the set comes in a replica of the island with all kind of extra documentation. I can't find anything about it on the interwebs.

Disney should have something announced up and around to sites by the Tuesday after Memorial Day. The way shit fell, this is going to be kind of a dead media week. People don't want to have to deal with the Memorial Day crap.

I've seen mock-ups for the complete series collection and it's a big Island case.

There may or may not be a cover change for Season 6. They haven't decided yet.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fabulous!! Kael, you magnificent bastard!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• <object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_ONIsVjesw&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_ONIsVjesw&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Good to hear there is a ton of cut material, just wish it had been in the actual series. I won't be touching the box set unless I find it for super cheap (I don't think I'll ever revisit 5 and 6), but I can't wait for this cut stuff to be on youtube.

Comment

• The complete series on blu-ray is only $195 on Amazon pre-order. Still a little more than I want to spend but I have a feeling I'll buckle before the end of July.

Comment

• Rewatched the finale, I'm not pissed at it but it still feels really manipulative. Although the Sawyer-Jack hand shake of repressed bro-love did hit me harder on a second view. Also where was Walt damnit!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X