No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so where is the 24 finale thread so I can go shit in it?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      so where is the 24 finale thread so I can go shit in it?
      You don't need to. I'll tell you how it ended.

Everybody met in the White House. Jack met his dead wife. There was a big bright light, and they all moved on.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        You don't need to. I'll tell you how it ended.

Everybody met in the White House. Jack met his dead wife. There was a big bright light, and they all moved on.

Dont even go there this morning. You do not want the combined forces of "The Sicilian" and "The Redneck" plotting your demise. The military cant train you for this kind of attack.

Comment

• Why are you still in this thread V?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Why are you still in this thread V?
            He feeds on our tears.

Comment

• He's right...

I'm trying to create a dish that utilizes them in new and interesting ways.

Be sure to check the recipe thread later on!

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/25/...red-questions/

The college humor video just aggravates me.

Comment

• If it features Jake and Amir? Yeah, you're fucked.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Those "endings" can fuck off. FUCK YOU ABC for making me think they were real.

Comment

• Did you seriously think they were real? LULZ
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-25-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Are you fucking serious? Everyone else I talked with did too. It was a shady marketing by ABC.

Comment

• I haven't even watched the endings. I'm talking about the open questions video.

Comment

Are you fucking serious? Everyone else I talked with did too. It was a shady marketing by ABC.
                            Really? No one in your circle thought "The ending of LOST involves Jimmy Kimmel in drag"? or that it involved Bob Newhart was a joke? Whoa....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Really? No one in your circle thought "The ending of LOST involves Jimmy Kimmel in drag"? or that it involved Bob Newhart was a joke? Whoa....

Not when it was marketed as " 3 alternate endings" with no hints of it being jokey. Also, it would make sense that they would actually show 3 alt endings to satiate people who didn't like the one shown. However, we got 3 very unfunny skits.

Comment

• I chuckled at Kimmel being the waitress.

Comment

Working...
                                X