Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    We know who Smokey is, not what. And yea, Richard totally came from the Black Rock, but I think the "chains" had double meaning. He was probably a prisoner or slave on the Black Rock, but he also was working for Jacob and FLocke considered Richard "chained" to his working for Jacob.

For sure. Maybe even a reference to Prometheus?

Chained to a rock?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The last 20 minutes was the only time we got any answers whatsoever. See if it's on ABC.com today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        For sure. Maybe even a reference to Prometheus?

Chained to a rock?

There's no double meaning. It's a Black Rock reference. Black Rock comes up in a big way in the near future.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Well maybe not referenced in the show, but everything has a double meaning in the LOST world.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Well maybe not referenced in the show, but everything has a double meaning in the LOST world.

If it has a double meaning, it's not THAT important. The Black Rock is coming up in a big fucking way. I've got a couple of LOST freaks in my ear for every season since the second dropping hints and spoilers all the way.

The only thing they told me that couldn't be considered that much of a spoiler was the truth behind the note inside the Ankh.

It's a manifest.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Fantastic. Glad you're not one of those dicks that like to spoil shit for us losers that don't have connections.

I want more Sheng Tsung!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                The last 20 minutes was the only time we got any answers whatsoever. See if it's on ABC.com today.
                Gah. I DVR'd it so I'll watch it when I get home.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Good start. And yeah Faraday's idea to nuke shit but Jack was pushing hard for it to happen and Sawyer pretty much would hate Jack if Jack won $10 on a $5 lotto ticket.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Good start. And yeah Faraday's idea to nuke shit but Jack was pushing hard for it to happen and Sawyer pretty much would hate Jack if Jack won $10 on a $5 lotto ticket.
                    This is what I was thinking. It was Jack who pushed them to get off the island. And it was Jack who pushed everybody to go back. I think Sawyer is just fed up with Jack trying to fix things and just fucking it all up.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                      I think Sawyer is just fed up with Jack trying to fix things and just fucking it all up.
                      You and I are on the same fucking page. Sawyer is like "Jack = Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fucking dug the new episode. So happy the show is back. Evil Locke is awesome. Not sure whats going on with the "uncrashed plane" time line.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Diff...ginal_timeline

• Original timeline: Sun and Jin are unhappily married. After an aborted escape attempt, Sun joins Jin in boarding Oceanic Flight 815 for their planned vacation/business trip to Los Angeles, wherein Jin was to deliver a watch for Sun's father, Mr. Paik. Both Sun and Jin are wearing their wedding rings. Sun understands and speaks English.
                          • Flash-sideways timeline: Sun and Jin are not married. Sun is called Ms. Paik, not Mrs. Kwon, by the customs officer at LAX. Neither Jin nor Sun are wearing wedding rings. Jin has thousands of dollars of undeclared cash. It is unclear if Sun understands or speaks English.
                          OH SNAPS. I didn't even pick up on that.

Comment

Alternate timeline needs shit tons of attention paid to it. Both Cuse and Lindleof stated that everyone should not over look it when they were on Kimmel.

Comment

AT first I thought the alt timeline was just what happened if they didn't crash. But then there was no Shannon. And other odd things popped up. I didn't catch a lot of stuff.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X